I Love You

Narasha's POV

I woke up in the hospital and everything was blurry. I see Wanda talking to my belly.

"You know, if she doesn't know what to name you. I'll get her to make you're name into Wanda or Pietro. I hope you're twins." Wanda said.

"Okay, can you stop?" I said.

"Oh sorry, hey! You're awake!" Wanda said in a not such a good surprise voice.

"How long?" I asked.

"About a day and a half." Wanda said and I looked at her.

"I know you're curious for Steve, he's with Ivy, Liam, AJ, Jenny, and your other man." Wanda said.

"You know, I never thought it'd come to this. Where they'd find me when I want to start a family with Steve. Nothing goes as plan though." I said.

"It's alright, you got all of us as your family." Wanda said.

"I know." I said.

"Buuuttt! Check out this track Agent Mark made, it's so cool." Wanda said and we listened.

Stevens POV

"Hey, you've done enough. Go check on her." Liam said.

"I don't take your orders." I said.

"We know you don't, we'd be with her right now. We're her family too but we can't. Meet back at 6." Bucky said.

"How did you meet her?" I asked.

"Met her long before Avengers started." He said and I head for the hospital.

"Captain, she's awake." Agent McGee said.

"Got it." I said.

I reach her room and hear a lot of people in her room. I look in and she's singing as others drum, beatbox, echo sing.

"10-27." Clint said as he saw me and everyone left the room for us to be alone.

"Hi." Natasha said and starts tearing up.

"Hey." I said to give her a big hug.

"I was wondering when you'll be back." She said.

"Are you gonna worry like this when we have our baby?" I said.

"I don't know, are you gonna leave me every night?" She said.

"Not all." I said giving her a kiss on her head.

"I just noticed they took care of my scar that I got from the winter soldier aka my husband, can't feel the difference." She said and I put my hand under her shirt.

"I can." I said.

"What are the plans for our kid?" She asked.

"Let's hope for the best." I said and I kissed her.

*whoosh* *slap* *whoosh*

"Ow!" I said as someone slapped me.

"Hey, a note and flowers." Nat said and took the note.

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, Steve's a dick but he loves you." I read and and she laughed.

"Cute, who was it from?" She asked.

"Liam, he used his super speed to bring these here. Look, another note." I said and I leaned over to get it.

"Dear Nat and Steve, this note seems like you two are on a honeymoon but then I was imagining Bucky and Nat, sorry Steve. This is Liam and I came in to send some flowers but saw you two kissing and sorry Nat but it looked really weird from my perspective and I also wanted slap his doll-like face. Turns out! It's slappable and in perfect condition for you anytime! -Liam." I read.