Anger

4 months later

Steve's POV

I woke up with no one beside me! I got up and looked for Nat in the living room.

"Hey." Natasha said startling me.

"Hi, what are you guys up to?" I said.

"Nothing, I wanted you to wake up but you looked so peaceful so I left you alone. I think we've got to pick a name." She said.

"Do you have any?" I asked.

"None that are as good as yours." She said.

"Well, can you give your names?" I said.

"I picked Aidan, Ethan, and Desmond." She said.

"Those are really cute names for boys." I said having my hand on her face.

"And so are you." She said and took me in for a kissed then several more.

"Please, stop! That's how you got pregnant in the first place." AJ said.

"Guys we have an announcement." Liam said.

"Is it about Steve and Tasha?" Clint asked.

"No." Liam said.

"I'm in." Clint said getting up.

"No, um the three and I decided to go look for Daniel and if we ever do we will warn you guys to keep Nat safe. I know she doesn't want protection but hey she didn't use one when she was in bed with him." Ivy explained and we let out a laugh.

"So, we want to keep Daniel in our distance and stop him before he does any harm." Jenny said.

We said good bye to the four and Nat seemed really down.

"Hey." Tony said to her.

They started talking and I realized that she seems to open up more to Tony than to me.

I walked over to Maria and asked her what the secret was about.

"Um nothing, just girl talks." Maria said.

"Girl talks? Behind the room? In secrecy? Smiling so big about it?" I said.

"I love you, but I'm not gonna tell you." Maria said and walked out of the room.

"Wanda." I said and she walked over.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked and nodded and followed me to where they couldn't see us.

Natasha's POV

I notice Wanda and Steve going off to the side and I get curious.

"Sneaking off aren't they?" Clint said cutting Tony off.

"Who?" Tony said.

"Tony go away, I want to talk to her." Clint said.

"So why don't you go back to your kids and wife?" I asked.

"Because this is still a mission to keep you safe and for you to get a husband." He said.

"Hey, Steve's getting suspicious about our talk earlier." Maria said as she sat across me.

"Secrets! Ha! Tell me." Clint said.

"Can't you call your family?" I said.

"Not yet though." He said.

"So the thing is that Natasha is still waiting for Steve to propose but she won't be asking and she'll try to woo him to ask her. Easy." Maria explained.