Get Ready

Steve's POV

I was training with the 5 again but with Tony, Vision, Bruce,Thor, and Clint. Wanda stayed back with Nat.

"Where are the girls?" Ivy asked.

"She's still in the hospital." I said.

"You do know she's wants to get out, Nat does not like being in beds for a long time." Jenny said.

"Oh we know, we try to keep her company so she wouldn't feel left out. By the way, John marries Kaitlin." Tony said.

"You little son of a bitch!" Ivy said and went into the spirit of a gorilla.

She stated beating up Tony and I kept laughing.

Natasha's POV

Wanda and I left the hospital, I finally got released and was good to go home. Since we didn't want Steve to know, we went to the basement to train or just have fun sparring. Wanda's outfit on top and Natasha's outfit on the bottom.

 Wanda's outfit on top and Natasha's outfit on the bottom

"I'm a little rusty

"I'm a little rusty." I said.

"I really hope you are." Wanda said.

So I taught her some moves and she used them against me but I got it handled. But the next one she got me on the floor and I landed on my back.

"You're good." I said in a strained voice. "Help me up."

"Thanks, it was all your moves." She said.

"I'm gonna lay down, I'm getting tired which is barely like before I got pregnant." I said sitting down again.

"No, cmon. You told me earlier to keep you on your feet so cmon." She said.

"Ok, I can do this." I said and after a few fighting I got even more tired.

"Wanda." I said quietly.