2 out of 3

"We have all sides secure. Ready when you are, Agent Romanoff." Fitz said.

"Ok, I'm going in." I said.

"Hey! You can't be in here!" The man said.

"Blah blah blah, let's fight." I said and killed him.

"Agent Romanoff? Are you there?" Phil said then I got thrown out of the window and hit my back on the concrete stairs.

"I don't miss that at all." I said.

"Everybody stand down, we don't know what threw her." Phil said.

"A man with super strength and is covered with explosives." I said with a groan.

"Natasha Romanoff. I didn't expect you to be here. Let's die together, shall we?" He said.

"Of course." I said and he pressed the button but I put an orb around him.

"How many does he have?" I said.

"12." Steve said.

"It's a whole lot, where's Wanda?" I said

"With you." She said and kept it stable.

"It must also be a virus, it's keeping my suit from activating." Tony said.

"No one else join in, we could slip off." I said.

"Someone just like smash him? Where's Banner when you need him?" Wanda said and Thor came in and crushed him.

*splatter*

His blood was all over Wanda and I.

"He's Asgardian, this is how we die. Blood everywhere." Thor said.

"A little heads up wouldn't hurt!" Wanda said all pissed off.

"We got the bad guy!" Thor said.

"Everyone, you can come out now." I said and the team came out of the van and their places.

"The money is gone, meaning there were more of these people and no way to track them but to wait for their next move." Maria said.

"Agent Maximoff, Agent Romanoff, here are the towels." Fitz-Simmons said.

"Thanks." I said.

"This was some tough robbery." May said.

"No kidding, this is why I'm going out tonight." Wanda said.

"So I gotta ask, how was Trip and Ward in the academy?" Skye asked.

"They were good, mostly did stupid things but they are very trustworthy. You falling for one of them?" I said.

"Ward." She said.

"Good choice, I would've tested you if you liked Trip. He's my favorite student." I said.

"It's getting late, is going out still an option?" Maria said.

"Hell yes." I said.

"Are you 3 joining?" Wanda asked.

"We'd love to." Simmons said.

I'm getting ready and this is my dress.