New & Fresh Start: One: Prologue:

It had been a week since Commander Steve McGarrett has been home from Laos, After avenging his mentor, & friend, Joe White's death

It had been a week since Commander Steve McGarrett has been home from Laos, After avenging his mentor, & friend, Joe White's death. At his ohana's urging, He went to Maui, & decided to take a vacation. Once, He was at the resort, & got settled in, He could relax, & enjoy himself even better. He felt like a swim, & was lucky that the resort had a pool too, not just a beach. He put on a pair of board shorts on, & headed for the beach.

Meanwhile, Kensi Blye was on a vacation too, She decided to leave NCIS & her life in Los Angeles,   cause everything reminded her of her murdered fiancé, Marty Deeks, & she couldn't stand being there, without him. So, She decided to settle down in Hawaii, til she has a plan of what she wanted to do next.

Meanwhile, Steve was enjoying being in the ocean, & it reminded him of home, cause he always was a water person, He was glad that he listened to his Obama, & took this vacation, He has a chance to be himself, & grieve his way. He was doing his usual powerful strokes, & was feeling better, minute by minute. As he was getting back to the shore, He decided to throw caution to the wind, & have a strong cocktail, cause he never did it.

As he got to the Beach Bar, & got his drink, He sat down, & relaxed. He had no idea that he will have a surprise waiting for him. "As I live & breathe, Steve Mcgarrett ", Avoice said from behind him, & he was looking at the most beautiful brunette in a thong bikini, with a wrap around her waist, She had a smile on her face, He was looking at his ex, Kensi Blye. He had a smile on his own face too.

"Kensi, You are the bell of any ball, Care to join me ?" , He indicated for her to sit down, She did just that. "Care for a drink ?", She looked at his, & said, "I would like what you are having", He signaled the waiter, & she had her drink in a matter of seconds, & they were catching each other up on their lives. Kensi believed that it was fate, that brought them together. She almost creamed her pants at the sight of him.

New & Fresh StartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara