New & Fresh Start: Two: One:

They were walking along the beach, & it felt like they were together, & hot for each other

They were walking along the beach, & it felt like they were together, & hot for each other. They were nursing their drinks, as they were talking. "I just had to pick myself up again, & be there for my family, Cause they were there for me, when Deeks died, & also when we caught his murderer. But, It didn't make me feel better", & Steve could sympathize with her, as he felt the same way about Joe.

"I feel the same way about Joe, I thought I would feel better after Greer died, & we got Hassan into custody, I thought I would feel better, but, I think that it made the pain worse, It's just gonna take awhile for me to heal".  Kensi said with a sad smile, "I am sorry about Joe, I knew that he meant a lot to you", as she saw the hell that he went through the past month, & felt the urge to hug, & comfort him, She would never let him go.

"Thank you, I know you were close to him too, I heard stories about you from him, & he was proud of you too", The Beautiful Woman was touched to hear that." He was a special man to me, Made sure that I had everything that I need, while I was at NCIS, I could always count on him, So glad that you eliminated Greer, & she is out of our lives", They were in front of the resort entrance again.

"It was really nice to catch up with you, Steve, I hope that we can get to do again soon, It was fun", Kensi confessed easily, & Steve smiled at that, The Beautiful Woman thought this to herself, as she matched his smile, & made eye contact with him, "I hope I will see him soon", as she waits for his answer.

" Believe me, Kensi, We will, Count on it, I promise you that", He kisses her on her the cheek,x & felt her checking his ass out. He smirked, as he walked away, He felt the heat between them, & he knew that she felt it too. He was either gonna go back to his room, Take a cold shower, & jerk off, or strip, & go into the private pool, & swim til he gets Kensi out of his mind.

Kensi decided to go for a walk on the beach, She was thinking about Steve, & how much fun she had with him, & was hoping for a little fun, while she was here on the resort, She thinks that she is ready to move on. The Sexy Brunette has to step up her "game", If she is gonna nail her seal. When she thinks of them together, She thinks of fireworks. The heat gets to her, & she knows what she has to do.

The day of the show came, Kensi was ready to get Steve, She had the people of the show dress her in the most sexiest outfits, & made sure that enough cleavage was showing, As soon as she walked out on the catwalk, striking sensual poses, Steve's cock became granite. He was done for, & he practically drooled at the sight of the former NCIS Agent.

When the show was over, Steve watched as reporters, & everyone flicked to Kensi, as she did promotion, & interviews for the show. The Five-O Commander couldn't help, but be proud of her. She put it all out there, & also her magnificent body on display too, He had to get out there, before he does something that he will regret.

The Former Seal walked around for awhile to cool off, & to get his erection to go down, When he got back to his room, He was shocked to see Kensi posing sexy in her lingerie outfit from the show on his bed. Without another word, She went to him sensuously, She pushed him against a wall, & kissed him passionately. She nibbles on his ear, & liked the sound that he was making.

She liked it so much, that she did it to his neck, She pushed him down on the bed, ripped open his shirt, exposing his glorious upper body. She straddled him, & went to feast on his perfect little nipples, & have her fun too in the progress. She gave the nub a tug with her teeth, & ripped his jeans down, & off his legs, eyeing hungrily his gloriously uncut length.

Playing with his balls, tickling them, which made Steve gasped, She said, "I want you so fucking bad, I don't care if this is one night stand, or fuck buddies fucking with friends with benefits", "I personally don't give a fuck, I am hungry for dick, I am gonna take it", Without further a do, She bathed his cock up to his head, working him, til he is wired with desire. She hopes to get some of his personal flavor into her mouth, & down her throat.