Chapter 2

Aizawa's P.O.V

As soon as we part I run to the store's bathroom an lock myself inside. I lean against the door and touch my lips as I remembered how we kissed in the park. I blush as I thought about it. I feel my crotch getting hard. I stick my hand under my pants and boxers and start rubbing my crotch back and forth. I moan as I feel pleasure running through my body. 

"mnm....*pant*....ngh.... *moan*....... ha ha...ngh....YAGI ah ah....*moan*."

Once I stop I realize that I had moaned Yagi-kun's name. I then felt a warm feeling in my heart.

" Well ain't this new..."

I check my watch and realize I was inside the bathroom for twenty minutes. I wash my hands, head out the door and on my way out I grab two handfuls of fruit pouches as I head towrds the cashier. I place it on the conveyor belt and looked around for Yagi-kun. 

".......Ahem.........Sir.......Excuse me sir....."

" Huh?"

" That gonna be twelve dollars with twenty-two cents sir."

I take out a twenty and a five and hand it to her as she hands me the bag with my groceries in it.

" Keep the change."

I rush out and find Yagi-kun sitting on the curb with his groceries in what looked deep thoughts. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He gets startled and turns around to face me. 

" Sorry I took long..... I couldn't decide if I was going to get Kale or Spinach flavored pouches."

" Don't worry about it, that always happens once in awhile to everyone."

I helped him up and started walking. 

" Sooooo where to now?"

I look at him when he asked me where to go. I wanted to go to his place badly but it would probably sound weird after what happened, which is why I got surprised when he said.

" Y-you w-want to go t-to m-my place...? I mean if you don't what to it's okay, n-n-no big deal. I-it's your ch-choice.."

"Alright if you insist."

" Really?"

" Sure why not as long that I kill time I guess."

" Ah....Okay."

We walk towards his house in silence until I break it up.

"So, how you been since your true form got exposed to the world?"

" Um..It's been fine, If you can say that everyone looks at me with these cold eyes and insults after insult everyday...but besides that everything is okay.

" Oh"

" You?"

" What about me?"

" How have you been doing?"

" The usual, wake up, teach , go home, sleep."

" That's nice."

" Yeah.....I guess."

We keep walking in silence till we reach his house. He gets his keys and opens his front door. He holds the door for me to walk in.

" Thanks......."

" Sorry it's a bit messy in here."

I look around and the place was cleaner than my place. I had to admit it was a nice place.

" As expected from the number one hero, or ex-number one hero."

" Make yourself at home."