Chapter 5

Yagi's P.O.V

          I left the house and sat on his porch steps. I feel tears run down my cheeks. I didn't  understand why he was so like that. I wanted to know if what he was saying was true. I had so many questions. I stood up and left. I started to walk home in a slow pace. I had no hurry and I really didn't want to go home. I no longer felt safe there, I was scared. I took my phone out and called Hizashi. I  waited for a while as I heard the phone ring in my ear.

" Please pick up.....*ring*.......*ring*......*ring*.....*rin-"

" OI!! YAGI-SENPAI!!!! WHAT'S UP!!!"

I pull my phone from my ear to avoid my ears from getting ear raped even more. I breath in and talk.

" Hey Hizashi, can I ask you a favor from friend to friend?"

" Sure what is it? HM?"

" I was wondering if I can crash at your place?"

" OF COURSE!!!! ANYTHING FOR YOU PAL!!!!"

" Alright then, be there in a few minutes."

" I'LL BE WAITING SENPAI!!!!"

I ended the call and headed to Hizashi house.

______________________________________________

Hizashi's P.O.V

           After Yagi hung up I grit my teeth. I hated Yagi. I detested him. I couldn't stand the fact that Aizawa,my childhood best friend actually liked him. A skinny,lanky dude who coughed blood up every single time he got excited or hyped up. I didn't understand why Aizawa had to choose him over me. I took this as opportunity to see if Toshinori felt the same. I went  to the bathroom and rummaged around for the tattoo foundation I had. Once I find it I apply it on my neck and on the left side of my chest.  After I finished I tied my hair up in a sloppy bun. I was wearing a white shirt and leather pants. I put my shoes on and  head to the guest room, that's if you can call it a guest room. It was filled with the papers on the wall that where all connected by a red string. I snap a picture of it and start tearing it down. I couldn't let anyone know I was the traitor. Once I finished I texted Toga to inform her and the league of villains not to call or text me. I then went to my couch and  turn the T.V on, and patiently waited on the "great All Might" to arrive. I almost doze off when I hear a knock on the door. I get up head towards the door. Before I open the door I try take a deep breath and become the Hizashi the world knew.

" YAGI MY MAN!!!! HOW YOU BEEN!!!???"

" Okay, I guess you could say.

" Hey man, why is you so down Huh!?"

" Oh well first of all I got in a fight with Aizawa....Seco-"

" What happened with you and Zawa!?"

" Well...erm.....I'm not...um....well.....It doesn't matter....."

I grab him by his shirt collar and looked at him sternly in the eye.

" Look Yagi, You either tell me what happened between you and Aizawa or the only thing your going to see is flash of white signaling that you about to meet god. I give you up to three........"

" One "

" Well you see......we first started out taking a run in the park and well..."

" Two...."

" Look it's no big deal man....Look it's cause-"

" THREE!!!!"

"OkayokaymeandaizawahadamomentandweendedupkissingeachotherbutIdidntknowifitwasrealandsoImighthavehurtAizawabutplease don't kill me!!!!"

" All I heard was don't kill me...and something about a kiss.....what happened..."

".........Hizashi....."

" Yes!?"

" How do I know I'm gay....?"

" Why??"

" Just cause.....I might have something for someone but that someone is a man...."

" Who is it!!??"

" Well...."

" Snipe!!"

" No"

" Detective Tsukauchi"

" No...I consider him a good friend."

" Well then Aizawa??"

"..........I don't know...."

" What do you mean I don't know...it's a yes or no."

" That's the problem I don't know..."

" Yagi....You have left me no other choice.....I'm Sorry...."

____________________________________________

OHMYFUCKINGGODPLEASEFUCKINGFORGIVEMEIAMAFUCKINGDICK!!!!

Well I got lazy and basically didn't have I time cause I slept and I since I want to become a writer I basically got tired on one of my drafts...

IAMSOFUCKINGEXITEDFORSEASONFOUROFMYHEROACADEMIABYTHEWAY!!!!!!!!

Yeah I saw the teaser trailer I think.....Well till next week....I hope....