Prolouge

Phillip wobbled out of the school in the middle of lunchtime with a bruised eye and random cuts on his clothes and cheek, just to be pounded to the ground by a very fat kid and 2 of his friends.

"Heheheh, the Frenchie is a lil' scaredy-cat! Look at him, he's bawling his eyes out!" As said, Pip was starting to cry out of both his normal and his puffy purple eye. "Hmm... Which one of you will punch him? Hm hm hm... I guess both of you get to! Craig, you first," the fat kid stepped to the side for Craig to crack his knuckles and raise the poor kid up by his shirt.

"Gee, thanks Cartman," Craig said nonchalantly. He rolled his fist up and swung, hitting Pip right in his cheek. Pip fell once again as Craig let go, his mouth now bleeding and his lower lip busted.

"Move Craig, I wanna cut him!" Said the other friend of Cartman. He pulled out a little pocket knife from his jacket and pulled the blade open with his index finger.

"Woah Clyde, where did you get that?" Cartman said, amazed.

"From my dad. Kept it in his drawer and I stole it. Saved it for this little abomination!" Clyde said, kicking Pip in the side so he would lay on his back, while Pip whimpered in silent pain.

"Dude," Craig started. "You know if God finds us he'll give us a second strike, right?"

"Shut up Craig! You came with us and we've come this far. And it's only our second strike, and it's not like little goody two-shoes will cheat us out! Will you, Frenchie?" Clyde chastised Craig, cutting deep into the skin on Pip's neck.

"N-no..." Pip answered weakly, for he knew that if he didn't he would get more of their beatings.

"Good! Now let's get outta here before he actually does!" Clyde said, Cartman and Craig agreeing with him. They filed out, leaving Pip to lay on the ground, helpless until someone found him, like always.

And one of the teachers found him, Mrs. Garrison, taking him to the nurse, like always.

But this time, before he saw her, he saw someone on the other side. The dark side—hell.

You see, Heaven and Hell were connected after God and Satan made an agreement to live together in peace, which was a complete lie at this point. Pip's gigantic school was put to be beside Hell (land reasons) so everyone saw what was on that other side of hell. There was nothing but chaos there, and kids got a bit freaked out by what was there, but what could anyone do?

Now, Pip saw a figure, looking straight at him from the other side. He looked like some random guy, not beat up or beating up anyone in any way. He had a little sweater on and nappy jet black hair, and eyes as red as Satan's skin.

He thought it could have been the prince of hell, probably.

But as soon as he blinked, he was gone. And as soon as that happened, Mrs. Garrison had found him and carried him to the nurse during the school's lunch break.

What a miserable afterlife he lived, but this was probably the thing that would change it forever.