Chapter 5

Pip woke up the next morning, the wounds healing faster since it was just a little bit of bruises and cuts that adorned his body. He went to class, as bright as he always was, as if nothing happened.

Cartman and the boys had now stayed away from Pip, looking at him from a distance, like they would shove him into a corner with their eyes. They hated Pip with their guts all the way down to the bottom of their heart.

When Pip walked out of school, he was surprised to see that the 3 C's weren't outside to punch him to death. Not today, at least. Pip sighed and went throughout the whole day in peace. When he walked outside, they weren't there either. The one day he stood up to them they left him alone. I guess the cast would be a weapon to slap him in the face with, give him a good bruise.

Though, when he got to his house, no one was there. Not his brother or his sister. He called out but didn't get any response. And then, something weird happened; the house shook.

And the walls felt like they were caving in. Pip looked around frantically but he felt himself losing conscious, and another one of the house shakes shook him to the ground, making the world darker yet darker until everything faded to black...
.

.

.

.

.

.

"Pip??

"Piiiiiip.

"...Phillip."

"PIP!!"

Pip woke up to holy water splashed on his face which burnt only a bit now for some reason... and someone trying to hold back pain in front of him. "D-Damien? Well, hello friend!" Pip said, not surprised Damien would check up on him in any time soon. Damien regained composure and looked at him dead in the face, with an 'Im going to kill you metaphorically' face.

"You nearly got my hand burnt! You ass..." Damien said, waving his burnt pale hand in his face. Indeed, his hand was swelling up a bit on his palm and it was shaking like crazy.

"Oh dear, I'm very sorry Damien but that was your own fault for using the water in the first place." Pip said, he had a point.

Damien groaned and grabbed him by the collar, dragging him up the stairs with his free hand while the other dangled away. He sat Pip on the bed and got on the bed himself, sitting crisscrossed from where Pip sat.

"Pip. I need... to tell you something. Now, please just... don't hurt my feelings over this but..." Damien fumbled with his words, blushing immensely. He took a deep breath in and out.

"I think I love you. I don't know if it's forbidden, and I don't care. I want you as a boyfriend. I really do."