Chapter 1

Pip walked back home after being 'nursed' poorly by the nurse. His sister and brother had been notified about the incident and had waited for him at home like the worst siblings ever. Which they were.

As the blonde opened the door, his sister was in the living room, on her phone and just lazing on the couch while his brother was upstairs.

"How the fuck did you get beat, Pip?" Her sister mused.

Pip tried to come up with an excuse to get beaten up. "U-uh... I f-fell down the stairs! Someone accidentally t-tripped me..." Pip hated lying, but he would get even more hurt if he had told the truth.

"Ugh, fucking clumsy fag.. make dinner for us and then get up to your room!" Pip's sister was a basic banshee. Pip sighed, 2 hours later having eaten and went up to his room, locking the door and laying on his bed.

Why can't I just be treated as good as everyone else... he sulked. They always get good things and I don't. It's not fair...

Just as he was about to cry from his anti-blessing, he saw a figure duck down from the windowsill that portrayed heaven itself.

He got up and looked at the window but, he couldn't see anyone there. Weird...

Pip laid down on his bed, fully broken by the beating he had been given by the C gang. How could he have gotten such a thing given to him, and where the hell was God when he needed him?

He closed his eyes to sleep, but he would be faced with a restless night like always.