Chapter 4

After a few lonely days staying at home after the beating, Pip came to school, a bit different than he felt other days. He felt more... sad. Cold. Lonely. Ready to break down at any moment and shut off like a computer. He didn't say 'Cheerio' or 'Righto' or anything. Just... nothing.

After school ended, Pip went outside, ready for his daily beatdown by Cartman, Craig and Clyde, leaning by the wall of the school. And they came, down the steps, starting to taunt him like everyday.

"Oooo, look at the lil' Frenchie, he's gotten used to all our little punishments~" Cartman catcalled. He tried to take Pip by the collar, but in amazing retaliation, Pip slapped his hand away like a fly. "Don't you dare touch me, Eric." Pip wasn't the one talking though, even though it came out of his mouth.

Cartman backed away a bit from Pip having the guts to turn back after so much, but took a stance anyways. "Ex... scuse me? Ohoh, the Frenchie decided to take a stand, am I wrong? I think you forgot the one in control here—" Cartman tried to grab Pip again, but Pip grabbed his hand, turning it 90 degrees right. Cartman whimpered in pain.

"No, I didn't, Eric."

Fire grew as an ellipse around the four, Craig and Clyde sweating like crazy from either heat or fear, Cartman now crying from the pain, his hand turning purple. Pip's eyes glowed red, his halo now heating up and turning red and melting on impact. "You are never to speak of my doing every again. No one will believe you. And you will be very, very sorry."

Pip finally released Cartman's hand, Pip glitching as his halo came back, the crimson fading from his eyes and him falling unconscious with now sudden bruises and cuts as if he had gotten a usual beating. The three ranaway scared as cats as soon as the ring of fire disappeared into smoke.

It was after Pip was sent home that Damien emerged from the otherworld and into Pip's bedroom. "Hey angel," Damien greeted Pip. "Nice performing, eh?" Damien winked at Pip, seeming to boast about the antichristian act that he pulled.

"Damien, that wasn't... funny," Pip said, looking away from him sadly. "I can't believe that a demon possessed me and broke my bully's wrist..."

Silence filled the room again. And as Pip fell asleep, Damien disappeared out of view for the next few days into thin air.