4

Dinah's POV

When me and the girls arrived at Ally's house they all turned to me with knowing smirks. "What?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Bitch don't say what you know exactly what," Normani sassed me.

"I don't actually," I countered. "So what?"

Lauren rolled her eyes. "You're totally crushing on Y/n."

My eyes went wide. "What?" I asked my voice going an octave higher than usual. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh please," Camila joined in. "You're literally the heart eyes emoji whenever he's around."

I turned to Ally. "Come on Ally back me up here."

She smiled at me. "Sorry DJ, but I have to agree with the girls on this. You did invite him to sit with us AND waved him over after school."

I rolled my eyes. "Some best friends you guys are," I scoffed.

"Hey!" Normani exclaimed. "We're great best friends otherwise we wouldn't be teasing you."

"If you're really my best friends you'll help me stalk his social media," I smirked.

The girls all shared a look before shouting, "BET!" We all ran upstairs to Ally's room and got out our phones to search for his Instagram and Snapchat. After an hour of searching nothing was found.

"Any luck?" I asked the group. They all shook their head giving variations of no. "What the fuck? It's like he doesn't exist."

"Yeah," Lauren agreed. "He's completely off the grid."

We all put our phones away and just started to talk. "So what do you like about him?" Normani asked me. "Besides his looks of course because DAMN he hot."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "He really isn't all that," she disagreed. "I've seen better."

"Ya know, since he looks exactly like you you're saying you yourself are not hot," I smirked.

Lauren rolled her eyes again as Camila spoke, "Actually, now that you mention it they do look A LOT alike."

"DJ's right Lo," Ally agreed. "You guys could be twins or something."

"Doubt it," Lauren shook her head. "My parents would tell me if I had a secret twin. Back on topic though, Dinah, whatcha like about him?"

"Well he is hot like Mani said," I started, "but I think he's mysterious. I think that's why I like him. I just want to learn everything about him."

"Do you think you will?" Normani asked me.

"I know I will," I answered.

"And how do you plan to do that?" Ally asked curiously.

I smirked, "I have my ways."

"Please don't scare him off," Camila pleaded, "he actually seems really cool."

"I won't I won't don't worry."

After that we goofed off the rest of the afternoon before they all went home and I went to bed. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

So I've been dead and this isn't a complete chapter, but idk guys I'm just not feeling it anymore. Should I put this on hold and write something I actually wanna write and come back to this later? I just don't know. Tell me in the comments. Thanks.

Edit: Okay I least finished the chapter and I will start the next so yeah. I'm really sorry I took a long ass break but I'm back into it so hope you enjoy.