14

Your POV

We all decided to go to Camila's house since no one was there. Once we got there we crashed in the living room. "Thank god it's Friday," Camila said exasperated. Everyone agreed except for me. I didn't know what the big deal was with Friday's.

"Why?" I asked confused.

They all laughed thinking I was joking except for Lauren who knew I wasn't. She face palmed. When they saw my face Ally asked, "Wait, you're serious?" I nodded. They looked at me like I had grown a second head.

"We have no school tomorrow," Normani answered. I looked at her confused. "Cuz it's Saturday tomorrow. There's no school on the weekends."

"Oh right," I lied as I nodded. "I knew that."

They all looked at me strangely before started up a conversation. Lauren stood up from her seat and walked over to me. She grabbed me by the ear and dragged me somewhere else as I yelled in protest. She dragged us to a bathroom and locked the door behind her.

"What do you want?" I asked semi annoyed as I rubbed my now red ear.

"You're such a fucking idiot!" Lauren whispered yelled. "You can't go around asking those stupid questions. It's basic knowledge that everyone loves Friday. They're going to get suspicious about you."

"Well sorry that I was raised by the government and that they didn't care to teach me basic fucking knowledge!" I too whispered yelled in return.

Her face softened. "What did they teach you?"

"How to read, write, and do math at a third grade level," I answered. "The rest was just battle strategy and combat."

"Okay," She sighed, "fair enough. Well, we go to school for five days a week, Monday through Friday, then we get two days off, Saturday and Sunday, hence why everyone loves Friday's. Got it?"

I nodded. "Any other basic knowledge I need to know?"

She thought about it for a moment. "I don't know at the moment, but I'll tell you when I think of some. Now let's get back to the others before they get suspicious." We walked back to the others and they looked at us with suspicious eyes.

"What were you two doing in the bathroom?" Ally asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Just had to discuss some twin stuff," Lauren smiled as I nodded.

"Okaaaaaayy," Normani stretched the word before saying, "so what are we doing today?"

Me and Lauren sat back down in our seats as everyone shrugged. Eventually we decided on the park. Whatever that is. I guess I'll find out. We ended up walking because it was rather close. On the way there Camila and Lauren were holding hands as were Dinah and I. Ally and Normani noticed this, so in order to not feel left out they too held hands making all of us laugh at them. Finally we arrived at the park. All the girls ran off to this thing in the middle as I stared confused.

Lauren didn't take off so she walked over to me and explained, "That's a playground, it's pretty much where you just play and make friends. That's a slide, those are monkey bars, and there's the swings." I nodded as I took mental notes. "Now come on, let's go make sure they don't die or break anything."

We made our way to the playground where he others were. Camila and Dinah were hanging upside down on the monkey bars as they chatted while Ally was trying to get them to come down and Normani was trying to run up the slide and utterly failing. Me and Lauren laughed at the sight. After what felt like forever Dinah and Camila got down and Normani stopped trying to get up the slide just as the last person I wanted to see showed up.

"Hey Dinah," Xavier tried to sound cool, "whatcha doing hanging out with these losers?"

Dinah scoffed. "These 'losers' are my best friends and boyfriend, so I suggest you back the fuck up before he beats the shit out of you."

Xavier turned to me with scowl on his face as he walked over to me. "Listen here buddy boy," he started as he grabbed me by my shirt. I just kinda stared at his hands while he rambled on about something. Finally he stopped. "Got it?"

I met his eyes. "Remove them before you lose them."

He chuckled. "And what are you gonna do if I don't?"

I smirked. "This." I put both my hands on his and shot electricity through his body. Not enough to be noticeable, but enough to hurt and for him to let go.

"What the fuck was that?!" He yelled at me.

"What was what?" I asked innocently.

"Why you little-" he threw a punch that I easily caught.

"You really shouldn't have done that." I then twisted his arm back as he screeched in pain turning him to face Dinah. "Now apologize to the lady."

He didn't at first so I twisted his arm further back causing him to screech out, "I'm sorry."

I smirked. "Good boy, now run before I change my mind." I let him go and he quickly bolted. I looked at the others who were smiling.

Dinah ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled. "No problem."

We then headed back to Camila's house. We hung out for a while before we all headed home. Lauren and I quickly headed up to her room and crashed ignoring our parents calls. Today felt like a long day. I just didn't know that tomorrow would be longer.

Hope you enjoyed tell me what ya thought