9

Your POV

Lauren marched out of the hospital and started towards where I think her house is. "Lauren Lauren," I spoke quickly as I tried to get in front of her to stop her. I did after s second. "We can't just go marching to your house."

Lauren folded her arms and glared at me. "Why not?"

"What are you gonna say?" I asked her. "Huh?"

"I'll figure it out when we get there," Lauren rolled her eyes and pushed past me.

I figured there was no stopping her so I let her go. I turned to the girls. "I think you guys should go home. This is something me and Lauren should do." They opened their mouths to protest. "Alone." They reluctantly agreed and went their own way. I quickly caught up to Lauren. "Lauren this is insane."

"I don't care," Lauren responded as we arrived at her house. She barged inside with me following.

"Hey sweetie we ma-" Her mom (well I guess our mom now) stopped mid sentence when she saw me. Her eyes were wide and mouth wide open. She shook it off. She gave me a fake smile. "Hi, it's nice to meet you."

"Cut the crap," Lauren demanded. "We know."

Then our father entered the scene. "Know what?" He asked without looking up from his phone. Mom nudged him. He looked up. He face held he same reaction as moms when he saw me.

"We know we're twins," Lauren answered. "AND that you sold him to the government!" Lauren was pissed off at this point.

Tears filled up moms eyes. "How did you find out?"

"We took a DNA test," Lauren answered civilly. "But the real question is, why did you lie to me?!"

"We weren't allowed to saw anything about him to you," dad answered. "That was the deal the government made."

"Why did you make the deal in the first place?"

"We had no money," mom answered this time. "You have to understand. We were beyond broke. We couldn't take care of two infants. So they made us a deal. They would give us enough money for a house and food to survive for a month and they get him."

"Say his name," Lauren demanded.

"What?" They asked together.

"Say his name," Lauren repeated. "This guy," she pointed to me, "this guy right here. Say his name."

Tears fell out of moms eyes. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"Cuz we don't know it."

Tears started to fill my eyes. They don't know my name? But they named me didn't they?

"You named him!" Lauren snapped. "What's his name?!"

"We made ourselves forget."

"What's his name?!"

"we don't know."

Lauren shook her head. "His names Y/n." She grabbed my hand. "We're going to Camila's. Don't try to stop us."

With that we walked away from our parents as tears poured out of my eyes. Well that was fun.

Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnn so that happened. Bit of a shorter chapter but oh well. Hope you enjoyed all me what you thought.