11

Your POV

The following day me and the girls were getting ready for school. We had all slept over at Camila's house. As they girls were getting ready I quickly teleported back to "my house" and grabbed a change of clothes which were really just a clean set of what I was already wearing. I changed and I then teleported back. After a few more minutes the girls came out ready for school.

"Wanna stop by your place, Y/n," Ally asked me causing me to look at her confused. "So you can change."

"Oh," I exclaimed, "I already did." They all looked at me confused. "I ran home and changed into a clean set of clothes."

"But you're not sweaty," Camila pointed out.

"Umm," I thought about it trying to come up with an excuse as I looked at Lauren for help.

"He's very fit," Lauren nodded.

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah that's it. I'm very fit."

"Mmmmmmm okay then," Normani smirked and we all stared the walk to school. Once we got there the bell rang so me, Lauren, and Camila went to psychology class. Once we got there we sat down in our seats and the teacher quickly started. I was lost the entire time. Finally it was sociology with Ally where I was also lost the entire time. Finally lunch. We headed to the cafeteria and met the the girls and sat down me next to Dinah who was next to Normani and across from us Ally seated next to Camila next to Lauren. Everyone started to talk. Except for Lauren. I was the only one who noticed though. She seemed deep in thought. Just when I was about to ask her what she was thinking about Camila beat me to it.

"Whatcha thinkin bout?" Camila asked as the placed her arm around Lauren's shoulders. Lauren just shrugged. "Oh come on, I'm your best friend. You have to tell me."

"I can't, it's too embarrassing to talk to you about," Lauren said not looking at her.

"Is it about yesterday?" Lauren nodded slowly. "Oh," Camila removed her arm from around her, "I'll leave you to it then."

Lauren finally looked at Camila just when she looked away. I saw her glance at her lips before looking away. Our eyes met. Do it, I mouthed to her.  

She shook her head frantically. No way, she mouthed back. She then smirked. Only if you do it too.

It was my turn to smirk. Bet.

"Hey Camz,?" Lauren asked Camila as she turned to her.

Camila turned to face her. "Yeah," she answered.

Lauren kinda stared at her for a solid second before finally she whispered, "fuck it." She grabbed Camila by the face and pulled her in for a kiss. Camila seemed surprised at first but quickly kissed back. I nudged Dinah and pointed towards them. Once she saw them her jaw dropped. She quickly got the others to look just as they pulled away.

"Wow," Lauren whispered.

"Wow is right," Camila whispered back. "Why'd you do that?"

Lauren shrugged. "Mani was right, we were taking to long. And I don't wanna waste anymore time that we can be spending as a couple."

"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"

Lauren nodded as she smirked. "Is that your way of saying yes?" Now it was Camila's turn to nod. They both smiled and kissed again as we all stood up and cheered gaining the whole cafeteria's attention and interrupting their moment.

"Really guys?" Lauren asked semi annoyed even though her face held a smile.

"Camren is real!" Dinah continued to cheer. "Yeeeeessss!"