Chapter 12..Serious talk

Ashwaq pov

"Ubaa, why?"
I asked while holding my red swollen cheek, staring at my dad with shock ,questioning myself why I just got that slap, while I stare at my dad's eyes which I only see disappointment in his face.

"Come inside ashwaq we have a serious talk." Dad said.
While I make a step towards the sitting room I notice my mom, abdallah and aisha all standing up at the sitting room with disguise as all eyes land on me. My heart was beating so fast that i could hear it

Nervously, I walk towards the sitting room with fear and and shock in my mind. What happened. I heard my mom's voice then suddenly I come back in my senses
"EXPLAIN THIS ASHWAQ"
She says while holding my brothers phone which I then realise that they are screenshots of some unknown conversations between two people on Facebook. While I zoom to see whose conversations is. Then I notice my name written top.

What my name?,how come
I dont use Facebook that much, scrolling more down to see the whole conversation.
It was disgusting, how come? I never chatted with adam. I didnt even know if he had a Facebook account, Ya Allah, how can I proof myself innocent? Who will believe me now?

Scrolling more down
What! a picture of bare thin legs, that aren't even mine!I dont have hairy legs. That person is definitely not me.

Suddenly Abdallah snatches his phone away from me that made me jump over due to his scary move, ufff! I thought I would get another heavy slap..
I turn my face towards my parents and I see my parents angry, well I have some explanation to do.

"Is that why I made facebook account for you to chat with boys and embarrass our family's reputation? How can you even do that to us and our family. Can't you even think of what will happen if you do this huhh is that how you were raised? Can't you see mom and dad ashamed of you as their daughter. They raised you well for your upbringing and all you do is just show off your body to anyone you feel like huhh? What do you think of yourself huhh? That you will get any man you want if you continue doing your disgusting things shamelessly" Abdullah was yelling at me.

I let a tear escape my eyes and rushed upstairs towards my room as I slam the door shut behind me and lock it...

Who did this to me?
I never communicated with adam
Why?
I thought my life will just be perfect
Now, I am sure Adam wont marry me again
But I didnt do anything.
My life is completely ruined.
Who will marry me now?
Especially when my marriage is called off.
What will the society think of me.
My family are ungrateful of me now.

I let out a scream,I was punching my hand to the wall and kicking the couch. I ripped the pins out of my hijab and took a glass that was on the table and smashed it. I couldn't stand myself and thoughts of my inner voice.

Ashwaq! Ashwaq!
Dont cry.remember Allah is there for you
Get up and pray thats the only solution.

Whenever you are angry shaitan is near you so the only solution of getting rid of your anger is to say "audhu billahi minal shaitan rajim" and take an ablution and start praying suunag.And also never make decisions when you are angry.

I stood up and walked towards the washroom,
I close my eyes and say "audhu billahi minal shaitani rajium."

I turned on the faucet, and washed my both hand thoroughly, up to my wrist three times.I cupped a handful of water into my right hand,and led some of the water into my mouth, the remaining amount,I sniffed into my nose. I proceeded to use my left hand to escort the water out of my nose. Subsequently I had switled the water inside my mouth and spat it out.I repeated this procedure three times. I washed my face three times allowing the water to explore the skin from my hairline and my jawbone, including my ears.I washed my right arm up to elbow three times. Then did the same for my left.I wet my hands and wiped my hair a bit.I washed my feet in order to complete the ablution.

I took out the prayer mat, wore my prayer clothes and start to pray,
YA ALLAH PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY OUT OF HERE.

Knock!
Knock!

"Ashwaq! It's me aisha open the door for me
Please,let me talk to you please"

"Ashwaq! Open!" aisha said

"Abdallah, something happened to ashwaq,
She is not opening the door"shouted Aisha

Majid's pov

(Flash back ...)

I was driving at the maximum speed so that I can hurry at work,Suddenly I crashed over a car making my whole body to shiver,
Thanks to god I was okay
Walking to see who's car I banged
I saw a fainted Muslim women fully covered from head to toe, I question myself whether to unveil her or not.

Come on majid you must unveil her inorder for her to catch some air, dont you know you first aid comes first before hospital.

I slowly begin to unveil her, " what!", I closed my eyes, I cover her back again. Slowly I lift her nikab back up again "is it her, for sure" I question myself.
I stare at her for a couple of minutes admiring her beauty. She got that beautiful hazel eyes that anyone could fall in love with , her face" damnn!" glows like a sparkle. Looking at that chubby cheeks i felt like cupping them. What a creation!

Majid what are you doing? the woman is unconscious get her to the hospital you idiot.

I quickly carried her carefully in a bride style towards my car

............................................................................

It is very hard to see a woman like ashwaq because of her coverings. People might be surprised how I fall in love with a woman like her.
Actually I go at her place a lot pretending to see abdallah while I just want to see ashwaq, I dont see her very clearly though. I just notice her walking towards the kitchen.

Finally she will belong to me.
.....................................................................
Asalaam alalikum
Ashwaq said that she didnt send those pictures. So who sent them?
Is it adam?
Is it majid?
Or her own brother?
Or someone else?
Well you will find it later.

Special thanks to @tumaabood
For supporting me...

 أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

Sahih International

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Surat Al-Ĥujurāt - 11

If you see any haraam act and words please do say.