Chapter 17 His evil soul

Ashwaq pov

My eyes began to flutter open as I woke from the deepest sleep.

I shot up on the chair that it was tied tight around, the room was full of garbage,i let out a scream when my eyes spotted a knife beside me..

where am i? Who wants to kill me? I didn't do anything wrong to anyone
Who kidnapped me?

I heard a loud noise when the metal door was opened.

I saw the black jacket first,followed by some dark black jeans and a blue tshirt that was tight around some broad shoulder,then his face finally came into view.i almost choked on air.

MAJID!

"Good morning love "he greeted me with a smile

"You!, i hate you, let me out of here"
I demanded.

"Ashwaq, clam down, I really love you,I want to marry you, why did you refuse me on the wedding day? You made fun of me. the whole community knew that you dumped me,you spoiled my name. Every where people are talking about me they called me "The guy who was dumped by her cousin on the wedding day"
Ashwaq why? Huh, I proposed you a week ago and your answer was yes, why didnt you refuse since then,why did you refuse on the wedding day? yes, you just agreed to marry me so that you make your so called boyfriend jealous...when he apologized you refused to marry me,,this isnt a joke ,
ashwaq you will marry me whether you like or not..got that..." majid told me out of anger

"What? No you didn't propose me, no one told me,i was forced into this marriage,majid i dint mean to hurt you..i knew that you were focused too,that's why i refused to marry you" i said emotionally...

"Shut up ashwaq,stop playing around with my emotions, you knew about it,i am not that stupid to know about your trick....you just said so,so that i let you out of here, i am not playing around, we are going to get married..."

What's wrong with this guy, why is he forcing me?, he has no rights to do that.
"listen majid i was polite to you and very honest i didn't know you proposed a week ago,you have no rights over me,so please let me out of here..and yes we will never get married"
I said it out loudly.

He moved closely to me and whispered
"Sshhhh! Lower your voice when you are talking to your husband....dont show me your ego here.."

"Move..how dare you touch me" i spited on him..

He took the knife and held me pointing it towards my neck.

Although i was nervous but didn't want him to know
I let out a laugh "you aren't scaring me"

"Listen to me ashwaq we are getting married and this is final..."
He said..

"As if we will" i shouted at him

He walked away and banged the door leaving the room

He's such an evil person with full of ego..
I hate him and his evil soul...

He thinks i will marry him how can i escape from here....

I was all alone for like 7 hours,scared didnt know what to do..

The door was opened again
Majid came towards me
He leaned to touch my face and kissed me
"I know you missed me love"

"Leave me,stop it,its haraam,i will never marry you " i shouted at him..

"Shhh! Here i brought you some food" he said

I looked at him and said
"How can i eat when my hands are closed?"

He moved closely to me and unlocked me
While holding my hand towards his face..

"Leave my hand" i shouted at him while trying to reach the knife

He noticed my move" no love, knife is a very sharp object you will get hurt "
He took it away from me

"Drop the knife majid"...

We turned to see who was the third person in the room ..

Aslaam alalikum

Any guesses who will be the third person in the room???