Chapter 16 Blackness

Adam's pov.

Finally  i am not getting married to ashwaq

Poor her I don't know who will marry such a girl...her wedding was  called off. No family will accept her as a daughter-in-law.

Ringggggg!! I grabbed my phone out of the pocket and noticed the caller ID as Fatma. I jumped out of excitement and I answered the call.

"Hey Baby! How are you?" I greeted

"Excuse me. Don't call me baby. TELL ME WHEN ARE WE GETTING MARRIED?"
She yelled out loud that i could hear her as if she was beside me.

"ANSWER ME HUH!!......  fatma said again and I kept my phone away before my ear drum could burst.

And i disconnected her call

And sent her a message..
"Baby, meet me at my office now"

I got ready leaving my room to head downstairs towards the parking lot.
On my way i heard my parents murmuring.

I paused for a while to hear what they were talking about.

"I cant believe my eyes that adam showed me ashwaq's conservation with another man, how cheap is she?,showing off her body to unknown people,i will never accept her as our daughter in law, maryam was so right about amena's daughters"
My mum told dad.

"Of course i won't even let our son  get married to such a girl. We wont dare let our leylaa get married to such a family...where they have no respect and value over themselves.... I dont care about the business anymore...."
Dad concluded.

Poor ashwaq....thats what you get when you kill someone......

Majid pov

"So, Majid which suit are you choosing
Blue or black?" Asked mum while she was holding both the suits.

Obviously blue, i know ash loves blue color

I stood up and walked closer towards mum and grabbed the blue one

"I am going to try on this one"
I rush towards my room...

I look handsome, ashwaq will really love this suit...let me go and show my mum how i look..

"Mum!, how do i ..."
I haven't finished my sentence and i saw my mum's red eyes
Why Is she crying on this special day of mine?..

After one week.....

Ashwaq pov

"Maya can we make it faster?, we are running late, you are always late, you know my parents don't trust me anymore"
I yelled at her

Well, yap i haven't got married yet..unfortunate my parents are angry at me for refusing him...actually my mum's cousin are feeding her some useless words,saying that i have a boyfriend...
So my parents doesn't trust me anymore...

I hardy go out, just college and home That's all...i am happy with this lifestyle more than getting married to him..

"I am leaving you maya!"
I yelled at her
What is she doing? i can't wait for her for that long..

I left college and began to walk towards my car, smirked as i remembered leaving maya behind.. next time she will listen and  learn her lesson!!.

As i was feet away from my car, i suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulled me back.and was about to let out a scream,my mouth was covered with a cloth, i could smell a strong scent..i wanted to shout but suddenly did not have the energy to do so as the scent of chloroform filled my nostrils. My eyes began to close, and  felt blackness taking over me..