chapter 18 dissimulate

Ashwaqs pov

Huff....I let out a sigh as i saw the third person entering the room. I was relieved as i saw him entering the room thinking that someone came to save me.

"Asad!" Said majid while giving him a side hug

Ahh! It's majid's friend
YA ALLAH PLEASE HELP ME

"Majid we didn't plan to kill her, why are you holding this knife?"
Murmured asad.

"Dont worry, how can i kill my wife..?" Majid whispered.

Asad helped majid to kidnap me
How could he, i thought he is a gentleman...
I am so gone.....
I sat down crying out loud and praying to Allah

"Well, i am leaving, call me when you are gone, so i can stay up with her" said Asad

"Sure.." Majid replied

What Majid will leave me alone with him later?

I stood up and moved closely towards him
And shouted "how dare you? Let me out of here" I passed him walking towards the metal door..the door was half closed. This is the time for me to escape...

Alhamdullah, i am getting out from here
Just one more step closer to the door a heavy arm carried me..

I tried kicking him with my legs but he was just strong..tears were streaming down my face and i was breathing heavily. He pushed me on the chair in anger and tied me again. I cried and screamed but he tied a cloth around my mouth..

"Be quiet, or else i will kill you" he said and i began to lose hope and started crying silenty,the piece of cloth was absorbing my tears.
I tried to move my chair left to right making a noise..

"What's wrong with you? Stop making noise ashwaq or else i will kill you" Majid yelled.

I didnt give up i continued making the chair to shake....he moved closely to my mouth and removed the cloth

"What's wrong with you?"
He questioned

I ignored him and continued doing the same action

"Well you didn't see the worst part of me love. Let me show you what I'm capable of."
He threatened while moving towards me.

Ya Allah help me and give me a chance to prove myself that i can be a better Muslim. Please Allah get me safe out of this mess..
I was praying to Allah while closing my eyes ..suddenly i felt my mouth was covered
With a cloth, i could smell the same strong scent like before..Allah not again.my eyes began to close.. I blackedout again...

Majid pov

She's such a stubborn...

I have to go back home so that no one can suspect me.

Should call asad to stay with her
Cant leave her alone..

I took my phone and dialled

"Heello bro"

" Asad take over...and take care of her well"
I commanded

"Dont worry about that, I am a man ofcourse i will take care of her veery well.."
He answered me

"Okay! Bro..got to go for some action now"
I said

"I believe on you bro...."
He wished me

.................................................................................

"Alinaa i am back, where is mum and dad"
I asked her

''They went to Ashwaq place, mhhh! majid you know what happened?''

she asked out of exhilaration..

I dissimulate and responded her ''well, I am less bothered, but anyways you seems so excited about the newly received news that you cant keep it by yourself..as I know you really well, my annoying young sister...blast it out in order to get relived...''

she looked at me with a girl's attitude....uh you know girls and there facial expressions...
And responded me
"For sure i cant wait to relive myself.."she mocked "well, Ashwaq ran away with her unknown boyfriend, and she texed her parents that they are getting married soon..."

As i continued to play along..i kept my face on shocking expressions..
Yap..ofcourse i took her phone to send a text to her parents...
I have to play smart...
" Alina take care, i am going to her place to help them out" I grabbed my car keys and informing alina i am out..

while drive towards Ashwaq's place and piloting, finally I got an idea on how I am going to react when I reach at her place..if I don't show up they will suspect me...

after good drive I parked my car as usual.. and called Abdallah...The acting begins..

''Asalaam alaikum Abdallah, is very thing going okay?'' I questioned

''walaikum salaam majid, Thank you so much for calling I need your help brother, where are you? can we please meet now?'' he says

'' brother just come downstairs'' I replied him

after 15 minutes the door was opened which made Abdallah out of appears ,he greeted me again and pulled over two chairs that were laying on the garden and made the chair to face each other..i spoke out to kill the silent which was surrounding us

''brother you look discompose, please let me help you out'' I let my fake concern to show up ....keep it up majid .....I am glad that this idiotic man trust me. if only he knew..

''well, Ashwaq.............

As he was telling the story which I cause it.. I sat down thinking of which expression should I show him...

''what ! that's the reason she refused to marry her..dont worry brother we will look for her..i will do my best to bring her back here........'' I didn't finish the conservation and my phone peeped out a text notification which it was from asad''

I open the notification and begin to read it

Ashwaq is dead ...

what, sweat begin to drizzling downwards... my phone escape my hands towards the ground I was about to pick it up I was to late as the phone was already on Abdallah hand...

what I am going to be busted...

...................................................................................................................................

He got busted and he got back to Islam with more and more imaan
Whatever majid did was haraam dont follow his steps..
Allah forgives and everyone else forgiven majid they made him learn Islam and he
Repent but dont repeat doing the same mistake again.
His had a good muslim life with a good Muslim wife and children..

Dont go astray.

Read Islam more :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repentance_in_Islam

A.N

ASALAM ALAIKUM MUSLIM AROUND THE WORLD

Please read this book
Minhaj-Al-Muslim

 أ