No yoongi!

Y/n POV:
After waiting due time I heard a knock on the door.
not Wasting any time I run to open it-stubbing my toe in the process, but opening it nonetheless-

"Kookie!!!" You scream and jump on jungkook wrapping your legs and arms around him in a hug, which he returns to your upper body.

It was cut short not a minute after you guys started hugging by a low growl yoongi let out in warning.

"Who's this?" Jungkook ask warily.

"Oh right! Yoongi, meet jungkook. He's my best friend. Jungkook, meet yoongi. He's my roommate."
You say, completely at ease on the outside while on the inside your silently praying for no trouble to start.

"Oh, hi yoongi! It's nice to meet you. Y/n! You bitch! Why didnt you tell me about him! Hmmm?!?" He says trying to reference to the deal you made when he started dating taehyung.

because jungkook was once a player, and wanted to stay loyal to tae, him and I made a deal to help him out, well, I made a promise. I wouldn't bring any attractive guys over to, as he puts it "temp him" and he wouldn't tell people I'm a virgin. Good deal!

"You broke the deal, and there's someone here who seems up for conversation. Time for me to hold up my end of the broken bargain." He whispers to me with a shit eating grin appearing on his face.

"Shit." You whisper in reply. Less to him, more to yourself.

plan on cheating. Not ever. But he plans on giving your roommate a little "background information" on you

*insert Lenny face*

"....sure...." yoongi reply's plumping himself down on the couch and putting on Looney toons. He didn't really want to talk, he just wanted to know what the bargain was all about.

"Yay! Y/n? Can you make chicken Alfredo?" Jungkook says doing the same.

"Yes..." you go into the kitchen after sparing yoongi a glance that he returned, with an mixture of fury and something unreadable in his eyes.

You shrug it off and go into the kitchen to cook anyway.

A/n: ok, so since I left the chapter off here originally and was going to make another different chapter but because this one was so short I'll just continue off of this chapter some more💖💕💜

Yoongi POV:

What is y/n thinking!?! Bringing another male into their house! He knew he was a dick but she said she understood!

I swear to whichever god is up there if he try's to be the dominant male in this house, he wont be able to do anything but writhe in pain....

"So, how long have you known y/n?" Jungkook says trying to spark up conversation so he could spill some tea.

"Long enough." Yoongi replies, holding back a growl for y/n's sake.

"Umm, Okay. I guess. Hey! Do you have any questions about her? You know, to get to know her better! It would do good, plus I can tell you some extra things as well!!" Jungkook proposes, ending his string of words with a smirk and eyes glinting in mischief.

Yoongi sighs and brushes off his childish demeanor. 'Smooth man, real smooth.'
Finally, he decides to listen. Rolling his eyes he reply's with a nod of approval.

"Okay!!!" Jungkook beams, then he realized he sounded way to excited and replaces his previous words with a "Okay, cool. Any starter questions? Or do you want me to just tell you about her?"

"Tell me about her." Yoongi decides.

"No problem, not a problem at all." Jungkook is practically oozing mischief. He also decides to tell yoongi her secret last, only because he may actually need some information on her to feel more familiar. 'Well y/n Noona, I think your going to kissing some ass soon.'

Word count:

A/n: I hope you guys like the chapter! I'm working on it (the book). And don't worry, another chapter will be out soon as long as my personal schedule is on point💖 I really appreciate the support some of you give me! It's one of my biggest self-esteem builders, and inspiration for writing💖❤️ so truly, thank you❤️💖💕💕💕💕💜💖💖 stay healthy, stay safe.

 And don't worry, another chapter will be out soon as long as my personal schedule is on point💖 I really appreciate the support some of you give me! It's one of my biggest self-esteem builders, and inspiration for writing💖❤️ so truly, thank you❤...