Chapter 9

"Let's go see your brother." Dad said after we had been sitting on the floor staring emotionlessly at the floor and wall. I nodded and got in the drivers seat. I buckled in and waited for him to give me the keys. He paused before getting in the car. He chuckled and got in tossing me the keys.

"I guess now is as good a time as any to teach you how to drive." He said as I started the car up and drove to moms. When we got out of the car I walked up and walked in after unlocking the door. Chars saw me as I walked into the living room. Neil was still trying to get Charlie to stop believing in Santa, aka dad.

"Still trying to ruin his childhood I see." Neil stopped mid-sentence.

"(n/n)!" Cried Charlie as he ran to jump into my arms. I chuckled as I caught him, spinning him around. I held him on my hip as my mother looked at me.

"Well. Have you come to apologize to me for what you sa-oh. You're here." She said. I laughed. "Of course he's here," I said referring to my father who had shown up behind me.

"I can't drive without a licensed person in the vehicle with me mother. We came to see Charlie. Can you please just give us a minute." She nodded after awhile and her and Neil left the room. Charlie showed dad his magic snowglobe and something in him snapped. Not in a bad way but in a good way. He smiled at Chars and thanked him.

"Dad?" He looked at me as did Charlie.

"Lets go spread the Christmas cheer." I said. He smiled and Charlie and I ran to the car with dad right behind us. When we were in the car and half way home dad spoke.

"How are we gonna get to the pole?" He asked. Charlie and i smiled. I had told him about the globe that Bernard gave me so he and I had a plan already set.

"Leave that to me Mr. Claus." I said winking at my dad as I pulled the vehicle into the drive way. I ran inside as fast as I could, straight up to my room and grabbed my dragons eye snowglobe. I need Bernard to come here and help us. Now! Dad and Charlie came up behind me just as Bernard appeared.

"Ah, hello! I was expecting you a little earlier then this but oh well. Come on then! We don't have time to be lazy!" he said as he used his elf magic to transport us to the North Pole.
When we got there. We started prepping dad for the big job. Charlie and I helped on the sleigh, I fed Donner, Dancer, Prancer, Cupid, Blitzen, Dasher, Comet, and Vixen. Comet got dad a rope for Christmas so he wouldn't fall off the roof. And Chars and i made something for our parents and Neil for Christmas. As mad as I was at them it's Christmas, I have forever to be mad, one day of not being mad will be fine. I also made something for Bernard. I had noticed he was eyeing the teddy bear on my bed so I made him one about my height, and since I always carried my (favorite/perfume) on me, I unscrewed the top and drenched the stuffing and the 'skin' of the teddy in my perfume so Bernard would have me in his presence whenever he needs me because lets face it, its obvious he missed me more then I missed him. The bear I made was a larger version of the one on my bed at home. Speaking of home. It was almost time to bring Charlie home and deliver presents.

Hey guys! Im sooo sorry I havent updated. Pleasse accept this peace offering😣 my phone is messed up so typing and seeing what I wrote at the same time is hard so ive been holding off on writing but I felt bad for not updating so yeah.. This happened. I love ya's!