Chapter 10

Hey guys I'm sorry that I havent updated this story in awhile. I put a lot of my focus into writing my Patrick Hockstetter x Reader story. I know I also told one of my readers that an update would be coming up the day before yesterday and I promise I wasnt lying, I got held up because of my mom. Anywho heres the new update. ❤ pls dont hate me

I waited in the now new and improved sleigh with Charlie. Bernard was giving dad some last minute tips and a few elves were putting any last minute presents into the bag in the back of the sleigh. Dad finally got onto the sleigh and with the magic Christmas words we were off delivering presents. We went to every single household in all of planet earth that celebrates Christmas. Soon we were back in mom and Neil's town. Oh joy. I thought sarcastically. I love my mom and step father but I'm still angry with them. They probably hate me now anyways. I thought sadly as I cradled the two perfectly wrapped presents I had for them in my arms.

"(Y/n), Charlie, you stay in this sleigh and do. Not. Move." Said dad as he landed the sleigh on the roof of mom and Neil's house. Charlie and I handed dad the gifts we had for our mom and step dad and then he was off down the chimney with the other presents.
That's when things went wrong. We didn't stop to think that dad and I had basically kidnapped Charlie from mom. I noticed the cop car parked in front of the house.

"Shit." I said under my breath. Charlie looked at me.

"Sis? What's wrong?" Asked my brother. I looked at him and then at the cop car. A cop standing outside now. Shits about to get real, I thought. I picked Charlie up and brought him to the other side of the roof.

"Stay quiet. If you have to talk then whisper in my ear." I whispered to him.

"What's going on?" He whispered back. I sighed.

"Dad and I basically kidnapped you," I whispered looking down.

"And theres cops in and out front of this damned house." Charlie quickly realized what I meant. Soon we heard dad talking and a crowd of people surrounded the house. We're so screwed. So damn screwed, I thought as I pulled Charlie closer. Once the cops and everyone had left I could hear children. But they sounded closer and up higher then they should be. I smiled when I saw a couple of dads E.L.F.S. the leader landed in front of us.

"You guys must be (y/n) and Charlie." He said we glanced at each other and nodded. He smiled and held his hand out to Charlie. A taller one holding his hand out to me.

"Hold on tight and remember. Don't do this without E.L.F.S supervision." He said as we were lifted off the roof and were now flying.

"I'm assuming we're going on a jail break?" I said raising an eyebrow. The question directed at everyone. They nodded. I smiled. This day just gets better and better, dont it? We landed outside the police station. Charlie and I walked up to the front desk. The fat man in the chair behind the desk looked up and had a look of realization on his face.

"Hey, you're the Calvin kids. I better call your mother." He said turning to the phone.

"That wont be necessary." I said. He turned to look at me.

"Our group is here to bust out our dad." I said. "Group?" He asked before the E.L.F.S. tied him up with tinsel and stuffed his donut in his mouth. We made it to the jail cells and found dad. They used tinsel to break the cell bars. We ran out of the station and back to moms place. Charlie and I, now exhausted, ran inside. Mom and Neil came running into the living room where he and i had collapsed onto the couch. They ran over and hugged us.

"Oh thank God your okay!"

"Did dad leave you the presents Charlie and I made for you guys?" I asked. She looked at me weird as dad came in and picked up his hat. They talked for a little while and then Bernard showed up. Mom realized that dad really was Santa, Neil felt like he was going insane. As soon as I saw Bernard I tackled him.

"Me tired. You hold. You good fwen." I said. He laughed at my clearly sleepy voice. I don't remember what happened after that because I fell asleep. I woke up in my bed at the pole and smiled. Mom actually let me stay, I thought. This is great! Now I can get to know Bernard more. Maybe he'll even start to like me. I blushed at the thought. Its true, since I've been around him more often the old feeling of friendship returned, but a new feeling appeared as well. I turned over and went back to sleep until the smell of freshly baked cookies woke me up. I smiled and sleepily walked to the kitchen. A few elves were baking or on lunch break.

"I'm surprised none of you took the day off?" I questioned. Dad told all the elves to take a day off since yesterday was a success. I saw the announcement all over the halls when I was walking to the kitchen.

"We're going to. We wanted to make you and Santa a nice breakfast as a gift. Your dad is an awesome Santa and your just so nice." Said one of the chef elves. I blushed.

"Aw thanks guys, but dont overwork yourselves okay?" They nodded and I grabbed a cookie and went into the living room. I smiled when I walked in. He even thought of presents for me and put the ones I had for him under the tree. My smile grew as I sat down and the couch enveloped me. Best feeling ever.

"Today's gonna be a great day." I said to myself."