☽ 🅑🅡🅞🅚🅔🅝 ☽

I feel like everything is falling apart faster than I can pick the pieces back up and put them together...
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Broken, the only word that could describe Jonah once he lost Corbyn. He no longer functioned. It felt like he no longer had a purpose anymore. His whole world had fallen apart.

Corbyn meant everything to Jonah. He would absolutely do anything for the faux blonde. And when the blonde was taken away from him without any warning, he was lost and broken.

The first year of Corbyn's death was slowly approaching. Jonah was scared, he didn't know how to react. He knew if he went to go visit Corbyn's grave, he would break the fuck down. But he hasn't been there since Corbyn was laid to death. And every day, Jonah felt guilty. Guilty for not visiting his husband.

Their company was still in business and Jonah didn't have the heart to change the name. It still stayed "Besson-Marais Enterprise." Jonah and Corbyn were well known. The social media were in loved with them.

One because their love was genuine. No contract, no deals, pure love. Something so rare nowadays. Two, both were hot and sexy. The two were often called to model with each other. They were the powerful it couple. Everyone wanted love like theirs. Barely fought, were always together, and never got bored with one another. And three because they were genuinely nice guys with kind hearts and souls. They had no mean bone in their body.

Jonah often found himself looking at pictures of them modeling to remember the good times. He remembered each shoot like it was yesterday. Each one was better then the last.

They never told the media that Corbyn was sick. Corbyn didn't want pity on him and Jonah respected his wishes. So Corbyn's passing shook the world. They were well known around the world. It crushed everyone to find out and their hearts went out towards Jonah.

Corbyn and Jonah lived each day to the fullest. Sure they had their days where things were off. But they were rare. Each day was filled with smiles and laughs and love. He remembered all the nights they laid outside, looking up at the stars, laughing and talking. Each one shinning so bright. Corbyn would go on and on about how beautiful space was while Jonah would just stare at Corbyn with love and admiration in his eyes. Because Corbyn always shinned brighter then any star up in night sky.

There was always a night full of stars that shunned bright but Jonah's eyes were always on the one that shinned brighter, Corbyn.

But now Jonah's days were no longer like that.

All because he was just simply

broken.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
I'm bored so I decided to update and cause Jonah's the mommy gc told me to 😂

Vote

Comment

And follow me

~Mariana

Love you guys tons. Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far 💜