☽ 🅛🅔🅣🅣🅔🅡 ❻☽

How blessed I am that you are his parents and second parents to me, thank you for making and raising my world, my everything, my husband, but most importantly, your son
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

"To my Hoenah from his jellybean"

"Dear my love,

Six years, it's been six years my love. I miss you so much. I miss being in your arms. I miss the way you calmed me down from my panic attacks. I miss you kissing my forehead cause you knew it was one my favorite things you did. I miss you in general.

My heart yearns for you Jonah. I can't wait to you see. I cry up here. Heaven is suppose to be pain free but how can it be when I don't have the love of my life with me? It's getting harder to be without you. But don't worry, I'll be waiting forever if I have to. Just to see you again.

Your mom and dad gave you the sixth gift. Your mom, she had one of the best hearts. She convinced me to make the video for you. I remember being so nervous to record it as she sat in front of me. She kept cheering me on. I will never forget that moment.

I was in the hospital bed. I cried. She cried. It was a roller coaster. She cried cause she felt bad that I was leaving. That I didn't get to live my life. But I cried because I was leaving her son. She told me that day that she couldn't think of anyone better to marry her son. I bawled my eyes out.

I told her I felt guilty. Guilty that I was leaving you behind. That I was leaving you with a broken heart. But she made me feel better.

Your mom was like a mother to me. Your dad was like a father to me.

I remember the first time I met your dad. He pulled me aside and threaten me. But after that, he said, "I hope I don't scare you by saying this, but I can see you marrying my son. By the way he talks about you, already, he's already head over heels. It reminds me of me and my wife. I hope you don't break his heart Corbyn, I've never seen him talk about someone else like this."

It made my life. I still think about it and will never forget.

Either way my love, I love you so much. Never, forget that! I'll see you again, someday.

I love you to Mars and back <3

~Corbyn Besson Marais xo <3"

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
ALRIGHT LISTEN YALL.

I want to make a limelight gc so freaking bad! Where we become close and talk about wdw and their songs as they release SO PLZ HMU so we can make that! Literally anyone! Please!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you guys tons 💜

Please! Let's do the gc gallbladders