☽ 🅜🅐🅣🅣🅗🅔🅦 🅜🅐🅡🅐🅘🅢☽

For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

November 22, at 2:22 am, a baby boy was born and brought into this world.

The boy was born into the world and immediately all eyes were on him. He was just so beautiful. He had the brightest blue eyes with the most soft brown hair. A cute little button nose with pink thin lips. He was memorizing.

The baby was put into a room by himself. Well not all by himself, a nurse was with him. The baby was treated like royalty. The nurse would be with him at all times, the baby boy was to be treated like he was a king.

Daniel, Jack, and Zach rushed to the hospital after receiving the news. They were scared, anxious, happy, and excited for the baby. A life they were now responsible for.

The three boys rushed to the baby's room. Slowly opening it, they were met with cry's of the baby.

"Shhhh,"they heard the nurse whisper as she rocked the baby in her arms.

"Oh hello" she said once she turned around after the door was closed.

All the boys smiled.

"Come close," she whispered.

The boys took steps until they saw the baby. Each gasped as tears filled up theirs eyes. Especially Daniels.

"Can I hold him?" Daniel asked as the nurse nodded and handed Daniel the crying baby.

As soon as the baby felt Daniel's hands, he immediately stopped crying and looked up into Daniels eyes.

"Oh my gosh," Daniel sobbed.

"Hi baby boy," Daniel whispered to the baby.

"I'm Daniel. I'm not your biological father. But I promise to be the best daddy I can be for you. But you look just like your daddies. You look so much like Corbyn. Corbyn would be so happy. He would love you as soon as he saw you," Daniel said, tears running down his cheeks as everyone else also sobbed.

"I got you something" he said.

Daniel pulled out a bracelet from his pocket and mentioned for Jack to put it on him.

Jack nodded and wrapped the bracelet onto the baby's wrist.

"There you go," jack whispered, pecking the baby's cheek.

"Perfect," Daniel whispered as he saw the bracelet.

The bracelet was gold and had "Corbyn and Jonah" engraved in it. It was to represent his parents.

"I'm sorry your daddies can't be here. But they would absolutely love and adore you," Daniel whispered as Zach made his way over to his two boyfriends.

"We will give you all the love and care the world. We promise to be the best we can be for you. We will tell you stories about Corbyn and Jonah. We will show you pictures to," Zach whispered.

"Oh," Zach said, pulling out two pictures.

"This your daddies," he said as he held up the two pictures side by side for the baby boy to see them.

The baby's eyes met the picture and smiled. The baby smiled. But then frowned and began to wail. The boys frowned. It seemed as the baby understood.

"We're right here baby. Forever and always," Daniel whispered, rocking the baby.

"Welcome to the world

Matthew Marais"

Suddenly another baby was heard. The three boys turned their heads. On the other side was another crib.

They looked at the nurse.

"There was twins. Jonah didn't know. He took his life before we could tell him. It's up to you guys to name this one," she smiled at them as they stood there in shook.
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
SURPRISE BITCHES! I wanna say thank you to -gaywatermelon for helping with the idea of twins!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you guys so much! 💜

Sorry I haven't updated! School and work is literally killing my ass. Plus I went to the fair Saturday then worked Sunday then school today! It's been hectic! I'm sorry! Plus to add that, my mental health has literally been SHIT! Like omg y'all seriously 😭