☽ 🅒🅐🅡🅡🅘🅔 🅜🅐🅡🅘🅔☽

Sometimes miracles come in pairs
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

The three boys along with the baby, walked towards the other crib. A gasp escaping from their lips as they noticed it was a baby girl. She looked exactly like her brother. Exactly like her parents. Only she had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her eyes matching Jonah's as her hair matched Corbyn's. She was absolutely breath taking. She was also treated like a princess.

Daniel handed Matthew to Jack and picked up the baby girl.

"Hey baby girl," Daniel whispered to the girl.

"I'm Daniel. Your daddies aren't here but I promise you they are watching you and love you," he said. Daniel pulled out another bracelet that matched the one they put on Matthew Marais.

"They mistakenly made two. I'm so happy they did. Now you can represent your daddies too baby girl," Daniel whispered and Zach came and put the bracelet on the baby girl.

"What are we gonna name her?" Zach asked after putting on the bracelet on her.

"Carrie," jack suggested. "After Jonah's mom," he explained further. The two others looked at each other and nodded.

"What about middle name?" The nurse asked them.

"Marie," Zach said immediately after. "After Christina for helping Jonah so much," he explained as well.

"I like it," jack whispered.

"Me too," Daniel smiled at his two boyfriends.

"Well Carrie Marie And Matthew Marais, you guys are stuck with us," jack laughed.

"Sorry your daddies couldn't be here," he whispered.

Zach held up the two pictures like he did with Matthew to Carrie.

Carrie looked at the picture and a smile graced her lips. Like she knew but in a way, understood.

The three boyfriends looked at each other in fright. They had two babies to take care of now. Carrie's things weren't ready at all. They didn't know. One life just turned into two. So Zach called his people and told them to get started on a nursery for a girl. He wanted it to be done in at least two days. Or until the babies could get out.

The three boys were terrified. They didn't want to fail their best friends. They weren't sure how they were gonna do this but they knew one thing for sure. They all already loved Carrie Marie.

And adoption was absolutely out of the question for Carrie. They already loved her. They loved them. But they knew that Corbyn and Jonah were watching over them and would guide them. So with one last glance at each other, they nodded and looked at Carrie. Welcoming her into this world as well.

"Welcome to the world

Carrie Marie"

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
I'm so sorry for taking a week to update! But school started and algebra II is ALREADY KICKING MY ASS 😭😭 like literally! I'm so confused in there! It's ridiculous!

On other notice, this book only has two more chapters 😭😭 imma cry!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love u guys 💜