☽ 🅙🅞🅝🅐🅗🅢 🅦🅘🅛🅛☽

They can't rescue you if they don't know you need it. Ask for help to fight another day
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Jonah's all family gathered in the room where Jonah's will would be read.

"Hello everyone," Jonah's lawyer said as he entered the room.

"Here I have Jonah's will," he said as he held up a paper.

"Now before I continue, you all must agree to Jonah's will. You are not to argue as to what is in the will. Everything will go as Jonah wrote. We cannot change a word on it." He said as everyone nodded.

"Alright then. Let's get started," he said.

"My parents are to get 10% of my life savings along with all my cars," the lawyer said as Jonah's parents nodded.

"Corbyn's life savings will be spilt between his parents and siblings. Each sibling is to receive a car of their choice paid by the company. And 5% of Corbyn's savings will go to another person written below," Jonah's lawyer stated as everyone mentioned nodded.

"My siblings will receive 35 grand from the company." The lawyer read off.

"Christina gets our house along with 5% of the company," the lawyer said as Christina's jaw dropped.

"Tate and Gabbie are to get 10%, 5% each," the lawyer said.

"Zach's family will be taken care by our company. Our company will pay their rent, mortgage, and other bills for the next two years." The lawyer continued.

"The same goes for Jack's family and Daniel's family," the lawyer said.

"And for the end, Daniel, Jack, and Zach get the remaining of our company. They are the head CEO's but also must ask the others for opinions. They are also in charge of our baby. They have full custody," the lawyer said as everyone's jaw dropped.

"Jonah doesn't have a baby," Carrie said.

"Jonah and Corbyn have a baby on the way. Their suggorate is due November 22. The doctors will explain more. But Jonah has picked a name and the baby will have this name," he said as he looked at three in charge of the future baby.

"Christina is the Godmother," the lawyer revealed. 

"Once the baby is born, they are in charge of the company. After turning 18 of course. My 90% life savings and Corbyn's 10% life savings are for the baby. They are to be put in an account for them only. The money to provide the baby will come from the company and Daniel, Jack, and Zach are to receive a check of $800,000 each month to provide for mine and Corbyn's baby," the lawyer finished.
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦
😎😎
this book only has five more chapters left 😭

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana 💜

Love u guys so much

Plz! Plz! Follow my new account for my edits! Two of my friends finally convinced me to make it after being so afraid to make the account on insta! It would mean a lot to me! My @ is worthy_wdw if u can't see the pic!