Invitation?

"Yes, you can by answering questions....please?" the girl spoke quietly as we walked towards the front office, or whatever.

"Go ahead and ask," I urged calmly when I noticed her hesitation.

She took a deep breath that she must of tried to take in. "What's your name?"

"Neytiri Toretto," I smiled. "Yours?"

"Rosalie, Rosalie Hale," she spoke quickly.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you, Rosalie."

"Please call me Rose," she spoke calmly.

"Ok....Rose."

We went into the office and Rose waited by the door.

"Hi, how can I help you?" a lady who looked like she was in her mid-40's.

"Hi, my name is Neytiri Toretto...I am here to get my schedule."

The lady smiled and looked through a stack of papers until she pulled one out. "Would you also like a map?"

"No, thank you-" I started.

"I can lead the way for her," Rose interrupted.

I gave her a small smile as the lady nodded. "You are lucky, Ms. Toretto, you have every class but 1 with Ms. Hale," the woman spoke and I nodded.

As soon as Rose and I walked out, the warning bell went off and we went to our first class.....Russian.

We walked into the class and Rose went to her seat. I stood next to the teacher's desk and waited patiently.

"Privet student," the teacher, Mr. Patel, spoke in the rough Russian language (hello student).

"Privet mister Patel," I replied in fluent Russian, which surprised him and the class (hello Mr. Patel).

"Ty khorosho govorish' po russki." (You speak good Russian)

"YA khorosho vyuchil." (I learned well)

He nods and gestures to a tall man with dark hair and looked very muscular. "Sadis' ryadom s misterom Kallenom." (Go sit next to Mr. Cullen)

I nodded. "Da ser." (Yes sir) I walked over in their direction and smiled at Rose who was sitting in front of muscle man.

She smiled back as I sat down in my seat. I grabbed my earbuds and plugged it into my phone. Mr. Patel didn't seem to care when he looked at me with my ear buds in, so I just listened to music and started my work.

A piece of paper was thrown toward me but it stopped a millimeter from my ear and landed in my hand. I looked at it for a moment and then turned my head to look at Rose and muscle man looking at me in curiosity and shock.

Ever heard of saved by the bell? Well that is exactly what happened and I immediately left class with Rose following close behind to our next class.

*Skip to lunch*

I walked out of my class that I didn't have with Rose only to be surprised that she is right outside the door.

"Hey Rose," I said, smiling.

"Hey Ter," she replied, slinging her arm over my shoulder. (Luckily we were the same height or it would of been a bit awkward)

When we got to the cafeteria, I grabbed a red apple and paid real quick and walked over towards Rose.

"Hey Princess," a voice made me freeze five feet from Rose and her family's table and turn to the sound of the voice. I wish I never saw the face..........................

The face of all nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like it. I really feel like this would be one of my best stories that I am making.....hope you all like it and hope to hear about it from you guys!

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks!

~ Clearwaterthebest