We trust you

When I got home, my parents were outside. I looked down in sadness because I didn't want to see the look on their faces.

I was suddenly engulfed in a hug from my mom. "What happened?"

"He's here," I sobbed. "Deckard's here at my school."

Dom tensed up and I quickly spoke. "I don't want to move or be pulled from school, Dad.....I actually have friends there who could help me throughout school when you guys can't."

Dom nodded. "I want to meet these friends of yours."

"They will come tonight at 7," I said as we walked inside our house.

"Sweetie why don't you go change and come down for a quick dinner?" Letty told me and I nodded and went up to my room.

I changed clothes and sat in my room doing homework.

"Ter Ter! Time to eat!" Letty shouted from downstairs.

"Kay!" I shouted back and walked down.

I sat on one of the stools of the island and ate the food in front of me. Dad watched me with a small smile on his face.

"We will be having a guest soon."

I swallowed my food. "Who?"

"You'll find out in 2 days."

I whined. "Daddy! I want to know though!"

Both Dom and Letty laughed. "You will find out soon enough."

"Fine," I sulked. "I'll wait as long as I can." They both nodded and we ate in silence.

*7 o'clock*

I sat on the couch waiting for Rose's family to get here. Not a moment too soon, the doorbell rang. I jumped over the loveseat.

"I got it!"

I could hear Dom and Letty laughing from the couch in the living room as I opened the front door and saw the family standing outside. I smiled and ushered them inside the house.

"Come on in! Mom! Dad! Our guests are here!" I exclaimed as I led them into the living room. Dom and Letty were standing up in the room.

 Dom and Letty were standing up in the room

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Toretto, my name is Rosalie and this is my boyfriend, Emmett, my brothers Jasper and Edward, and my sisters, Alice and Bella. It is nice to meet you," Rose started off.

"The pleasure is ours and please, call us by our first names, Dom and Letty," mom said and the Cullens all nodded.

"Please be seated wherever you would like," mom said in a welcoming voice. The Cullens nodded and they sat where they could.

"Ask any questions you guys have," dad spoke calmly.

"Why did you leave as soon as that guy came after you?" Rose asked me.

I looked at my parents and they nodded slightly. "Deckard Shaw is the son of my family's enemy, Owen Shaw. Deckard had found a liking to me and his father kept me near, only showing me to my parents every few days so they knew that I was still alive. They kept me isolated from everyone. Deckard and I went to school together in LA until he started beating me at school," I paused and there were sharp intakes of breath from the Cullens. "One day, after school, he kicked me hard in the ribs. Cracked four of them, from what I heard when I went to the hospital. My dad found out and he pulled me from school," I smiled. "But not until after a few words with the principal. We moved here so we could stay with mom. Now he is back and I really don't want to be near him.....ever again."

The Cullens nodded and Rose spoke. "We can stay and watch over you during school."

Mom and dad looked happy and relieved. "Do you want to show them Ter Ter?"

The Cullens looked at me and I nodded to my parents. Letty got up and found a few spike balls.

She had at least 8 of them, four in each hand

She had at least 8 of them, four in each hand. I stood at the other end of the room.

"Ready sweet girl?" Mom asked me when she had them ready to throw.

"Ready mother," I said, while grinning and the Cullens sat there, watching tensely.

Letty nodded and threw the spike balls at me.

~~~~~~~~~~
Finished another chapter. Cliffhanger! What is going to happen next? All will be revealed soon.

Comment

Vote

Add

Thanks!

~ Clearwaterthebest