Stranger Danger

I looked in the direction of the nightmare voice and froze.

The one and only.....Deckard Shaw. Son of my parents' enemy, Owen Shaw.

I couldn't believe my eyes as he walked over towards me. His grin was very creepy and it especially creeped me out.

It made me nervous and scared as I stood there like an antelope in headlights

"Miss me Princess?" Deckard asked as he was a few feet in front of me.

"No, I don't," I replied with my voice stronger than what I felt. 'Oh God! Someone please get him away from me!'

Deckard stroked my arm and then I snapped.

I grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder and onto a table. There were gasps of fear and surprise. I lifted my head and saw everyone in the cafeteria looking at me.

 I lifted my head and saw everyone in the cafeteria looking at me

I started panicking and I grabbed my stuff and ran outside. I didn't look back as I ran all the way to the woods and stopped after a while of running. I was hyperventilating and I didn't notice anyone when I looked around so I lifted my green glowing hand and rocks floated around me rapidly.

Immediately, they fall and the glow disappeared.

"Ter? Are you ok?" I could hear Rose behind me and I turned around to see her worried face.

I shook my head as tears started to fall down my face. "No I am not ok, I'm not ok at all!"

Rose went right up to me and hugged me as I sobbed. I felt Rose rubbing my back as I cried and cried.

I finally found the will to stop crying and looked down. Rose looked at me with worry glazing her otherwise beautiful features.

"What happened back there? What wrong did he do to you?"

"He WAS my boyfriend until he started bullying me one day back in LA. What I did just now was me overreacting. My instincts told me to do something and they took over," I said, on the verge of tears. "He attacked me at school and told me to not tell my parents. One day he kicked me so hard in the ribs that you could see a bruise and my father seen it along with my uncles and aunt, who are all still in LA." I added with a hint of sadness. "My dad immediately took me out of school and we left to go and visit my mother and now we are here.....I didn't think he would be here at all and now that he is I am afraid to go down that path again. I'm scared Rose! I wouldn't normally say it but I am really scared."

Rose hugged me again. "I know, and its ok to be scared, it shows that you are human."

I sniffled. "Who said I was fully human?"

Rose tensed up and she put me at arm's length. "What do you mean?"

I shook my head. "You and the rest of your family can come to my place at 7 and then we will talk after I speak to my parents. Is that ok?"

Rose nodded. "School's over. You should head home."

I nodded and we walked back to my motorcycle. I got on, waved to Rose, put on my helmet, and drove off.