La Push and the pack

I laid down on the couch as mom and dad sat on the loveseat, cuddled up together.

"Can I go to La Push?"

Dom looked up from rubbing Letty's arm. "Why?"

"I want to see Jared, I miss him. Please?" I pleaded with them.

Letty nodded before Dom could say anything. "You can go as long as you are back by 10."

I nodded excitedly and ran out, leaving a laughing Dom and Letty.

Even though I am not as fast as a vampire, I ran lightning fast. I ran all the way to Emily's house, because I knew the pack would be there. Yes I said the pack, I know they are wolves.....long story though.

I nervously knocked on the door and it opened for me to see Emily.

"Neytiri! It's good to see you! Come in! Come in!" Emily ushered me inside

"Nice to meet you too, Emily," I said while laughing.

The pack were all sitting in the living room. I smiled and silently crept a bit closer but I stopped after a few yards away from them.

My hands started glowing emerald green and both couches lifted in the air. There were a few screams that sounded like Quil, Embry, and Jacob.

I started laughing and set the couches down. I walked to the back of a couch and leaped over, sitting on Quil's lap.

"Hey boys! Miss me?"

"NEYTIRI!" They all shouted, well except for Sam of course.

"It's nice to know I am loved here," I said, smiling.

Quil started playing with my hair. "You are always loved here, and don't you forget it."

I smiled. "I won't forget it. My favorite wolves are here."

They all laughed and Jared hugged me quickly. "Glad to know that we are loved."

"You will always be loved by at least one person in your life," I commented.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Want to go for a walk?"

I nodded excitedly and stood up off of Quil's lap, making him whimper. "I'm sorry puppy, but I will be back later...ok?" He nodded slightly as I walked outside with Jared following.

"I missed you, Terry," Jared said.

"I missed you too, my sweet puppy dog," I smiled.

He scoffed at the nickname. "Even though the others can handle the name, it is very annoying for me."

I smiled sympathetically. "I'm sorry Ja-"

My head jerked up in a direction of the woods. "What was that?"

"What was what?.........Um Terry? Are you ok?" Jared asked me.

I didn't respond and ran into the forest. I could barely hear Jared shout my name as I ran past trees and over boulders. I ran until I came to a dip and I stopped, hearing a whimper.

I looked down and saw a beautiful light sandy-colored wolf, the same size as the pack, laying on his side with a huge gash on his side.

I slid down to the wolf and held up my hands to show that I am not a threat. He whimpered and I knelt down next to him.

"Shh....it's ok, you're going to be alright," I whispered and my hands started glowing blue. I ran my hands over the deep gash, even though it started healing it wasn't fast enough, so I was speeding up the process.

His whimpering fades and I smiled while running my hand through his fur where a noise rumbled in the back of his throat. I laughed quietly and looked him in the eyes and froze.

~~~~~~~
What happened? We don't know.....find out soon enough.

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks! ❤

~ Clearwaterthebest