Shopping

It's been a day since Uncle Brian has came and now it is the weekend and I am excited because I am going shopping with Rose and Alice. They are going to pick me up from my house at 11. I was all ready to go (outfit on top) and waiting out in the front yard that had a new wonderful bench swing that my dad recently set up for me.

 I was all ready to go (outfit on top) and waiting out in the front yard that had a new wonderful bench swing that my dad recently set up for me

It was a nice swing and I laid there until I saw a nice red convertible pull up on the driveway and honked the horn at me. I smirked and got on my bike with a smile. The convertible drove away with me following behind quickly.

*Skip ride to mall*

We parked and got out of/off our vehicles and walked into the mall, heading straight for the dresses.

Rose told me that they were going to be having a party later tonight and that I was invited to come. And that is why we were looking at the dresses.

"What color should I wear?" I asked sheepishly. I'm not the best at choosing many dresses...especially ones for a party, but I am the best at choosing shoes to go with whatever I chose.

"Green or a blue....depends on the dress," Alice told me. I nodded and started looking.

We found plenty of dresses that matched the description and I tried a few of them on. I chose a few that I liked and after we paid for our stuff we went on to find shoes to match. Now this is my heaven store. I love being able to choose my types of shoes. My eyes set on a specific pair of heels and I immediately crossed over to them and tried them on.

There was whistles coming from Rose and Alice

There was whistles coming from Rose and Alice. I blushed slightly and looked at them.

"Well? Do you like them?" I asked shyly.

They nodded rapidly...a little too rapidly I may add. "It's perfect Neytiri! Those will fit with anything!"

I smiled and we looked for more shoes and paid for those. We went and bought more stuff for ourselves.

After we were done shopping, I texted my parents and told them I was going to the party with Rose and Alice. They were fine with it as long as I came home safely. Protective family much?

We got back to of automobiles and I put my bags in Rose's car and followed them to their house.

*Skip ride to their house*

It was a nice house, 3 stories I believe, with mostly windows. I liked that it was set in the woods instead of the streets like other homes. Rose parked in a garage and I stopped by bike in front of the house. Rose and Alice were by my side in an instant.

"So I guess it is time to meet your parents?" I mumbled nervously and they chuckled since they could hear me.

"They aren't bad so...you don't have to worry," Rose said coolly and they all walked up the stairs and into the house. I subconsciously fixed my jacket as we went up the stairs into a spacious living room. I looked around and noticed a gaming system in front of a very large tv with multiple couches surrounding it. I also noticed a kitchen nearby and the tabletops nicely decorated and polished.

"This place is beautiful," I spoke in awe.

"I'm glad you like it," a new voice spoke and I jerked my head over to see a pretty woman next to a handsome man, who I guessed was a doctor for some reason.

I nodded shyly. "Sorry, um, my name is Neytiri Toretto."

"My name is Esme and this is my husband, Carlisle," the woman, named Esme, spoke. I nodded slightly to the both of them and I saw the rest of the family. They came up and greeted me and I smiled at them.

"Ok guys let's leave her alone so she can get ready for the party!" Alice shooed them away and they all disappeared except for Rose and Alice.

"Time to get ready!" Rose squealed and we went up to another room to get ready.