Panama X Philippines

I'm not good at writing hetero Romance so just bare so with me here

🔏🌼🔏🌼🔏🌼🔏🌼🔏

Philippines POV
He God dang cheated, I took my phone and dialed Panama's number. As he picked up his quick greeting of 'hello' cut off by "are you okay, why are you crying?" a few more sobs slip pasts my lips as I stuttered "he cheated on me" i heard a quick gasp "do I need to come over" "y-yes"
Timeskip
I'm now being held by the taller male in my bed, he was running his hands through my long blue red and white hair, my sobs stopped 30 minutes ago, he's been here for an hour "hey can I tell you something?" I said "sure" he said not sure what I was about to say "I've always loved you" I start "and I always kinda hated him, I knew he was going to cheat, I should have broken it off a lot sooner. but I was in love with him the sorry excuse for a man, I didn't see my feelings for you until he was gone, when it heard your voice I was in heaven" by now we were looking in each other's eyes I wanted to lean forward and kiss him so bad but I held myself back, he cups my face in his hands rubbing his thumb over my cheek as his eyes flick down to my lips and back up to my eyes, I got the hint and leaned in closing the gap, we had a sweet kiss, like nothing I've ever experienced, it wasn't Ruff and forceful it was sweet and caring, we broke for a little thing called oxygen, resting our fourheads up against each other "I love you" he whispered "I love you too"

🔏🌼🔏🌼🔏🌼🔏🌼🔏
Words: 274
This is short and trash (literally the description of me)
This was requested by: Ruserica Sorry that it's trash (X////_\\\\X).
Requests are back open