Chapter 3

Elsa awoke the next day to the bright light coming through her windows, the birds happily singing their song, and... Anna on her bed?

"Anna? Why are you on my bed?"

"Because, I can't wait to go shopping!"

"For..."

"For wedding supplies! Let's go!" Anna grabbed Elsa's shoulders and sat her upright. Then ran to her closet to find her something to wear.

"Anna, I think you're messing up my room." As clothes flew in every which way, Anna occasionally peeked her head out.

"What makes you say that," she asked as her face was piled in clothes. Elsa just shook her head and began to pick up littered clothes. "Oh my gosh! No way!"

"What? Anna what did you find?" Anna came out gracefully of Elsa's closet, wearing a tight fitting emerald green sweetheart neckline dress with Arendelle's crest. Not to mention the overall poofy-ness of it.

"Anna what are you wearing?"

"Elsa, where did you get this?" By now, Anna was laughing.

"Oh some kingdom sent it as a gift. A few weeks ago."

"Oh look at me. I'm dancing. La da da. Oh, pardon my behind sir." Elsa giggled a little bit. She had to admit, Anna was always a child at heart.

"Okay... while you have your little dance show, I'm going to get some breakfast." As Elsa headed for the door, Anna called out to her.

"Are you wearing this dress?"

"No. I'll just go in my usual getup." With a few waves of her hands, Elsa's Snow Queen dress was gracefully placed on her body. "See you downstairs." Elsa turned on her heel and walked right out the door.

"Okay yeah bye. Now uh, could someone help me get out of this dress?"