I'm gonna be your new inspiration

It was a beautiful day in Konoha, the young ninjas went from their missions back and were on their way home , one of these ninjas was, Inojin the art ninja, who's got his talent from his father Sai and the look from his mother Ino. He was the only one who doesn't went home , he sat on a bench at the park, where he searched for inspiration. His problem was that he ,the son of greatest ninja artist ,had  kind of a black out ,he hadn't got any inspiration anymore.

"No, this doesn't look perfect" he said as he ripped off one of his papers from his sketch block. He tried again, to find some inspiration but all he could see were the typical objects like trees , birds ,fountains, the sky ....no he wasn't one of these artist who draws these types of thing. He looked to the ground as he saw those worms crawling , his mind went on but he quickly said "no no no ... I'm not going to trace them on my paper , this some serious situation I'm stucking in . I'm already bad at the academy and my fights aren't good , Art is my last hope, if this doesn't go well my life would be a complete failure.I can't give up , I won't give up
I need to try again and again." With this helpful statement he took his sharpener and sharped his pencil to be functional , took his block and begun to concentrate on the important thing.
He tried and tried and tried ,his eyes often went to the worms, and tried and ripped off and tried again ripped off till.......he was finished ,he looked grinning crazy at his master piece, his eyes went wide , It were , it were these damn worms...AGAIN!!!!!he shouted at the last one so loud that a, curious little girl ,with a bouquet of flowers in her hand, went to the loud sound .
"Shit Shit triple shit, you worms are going to drive me insane someday,you know ." She heard his sound and went close to him.

"Na ,na don't say such thing to the creatures under earth." She said with an upset face .
"You mean, these useless worms?" he answered as he normally answers.
"Are you always mean to the creatures around you ? " Sometimes if I like to , why ?
"This isn't nice of you insulting them they have feelings that you easily can hurt"....she replied with a sad smile.
"Ehhh...but these are worms they crawl around and if they have no luck someone , could simply tramp them down , like I do it now,see.. ,it's normal , right ?" he saw a little horror on her face , that rained some little tears down , she started to cry ,until he quickly said "Ehh.....don't cry I promise to be more careful with my words to use them right , please stop crying" with his words she slowed down and asked him what was actually the reason for this , he begun to tell her the whole story , until she answered:
"Ohhhh ,so you need some motivation", "inspiration" he corrected her, "it's the same thing , but anyways I could be your inspiration, if you like " she smiled at him "Really?" "That's nice ", "how about we meet each other , here at the park at this time ? "Ok doki" she giggled excited . "Good can I finally ask who you are " "You didn't ask me before" "How about this I'm Inojin and you are ...."
I'm.....Himawari !!! She was interrupted by an annoying voice from her big Onii-san Boruto Uzumaki aka the son of the sevenths Hokage , he came running to her , as he shouted "Hima, sis dinner time " "You came all along the way just to say it's dinner time " " You know I wouldn't come to you if mom didn't scare me with her eyes , I mean seriously who couldn't be able to say no to those threaten eyes and then there is this slobbering old man ,lying on our couch" "You mean daddy ?" "If you see him ,from far behind you can be able to say that there is an alpaca , who wasn't been feed it since a month and a half lying on our precious couch" "Stop saying things about daddy , you know he works hard to have a safe konoha and a perfect family " "ehh..yeah right whatever , are you coming now,or you wanna continue talking to your albino friend over there ?" " Boruto" "What ?" "Just stop and turn around please I want to say goodbye to Inojin"
"But.." turn around!!!!! "Ok"
"Sorry for my big brother he can be very stupid sometimes" "I know , probably you should go now , but we can meet each other here often " "yeah you're right ,ok see you then Inojin" ...she hugged him and took her brothers ear to move him home . At this Moment Inojin found his new Inspiration.

AN:Hope you liked it , I think this can get into a whole story if I think about but anyways hope you enjoyed see you anytime :)