It's Revealed!!!!

A/N:I'm baaaaack, now let's continue...

It was, ...It was....OROCHIMARU????!!!!

"Yes it's me, I'm very sorry for interrupting your special moment, but..." he said in a calm but creepy voice..."you forgot to invite me, did you"?
He smiled as he went straight to the pair , Himawari lied "yes of course, how can we be so incompetent to forgot inviting the one and only Orochimaru ..yes great that you made it to the wedding"  Inojin put on a fake smile "we're so glad that you here, but next time don't scare us like this, yes "
Orochimaru is giving them their presents ,  the first one ,it's a small cell within an aggressive poisonous and slimy snake,
It looks really ugly and disgusting , wonder were it comes from ...
Anways the first one was for Himawari
"Ahha..... woow ....it looks unusual ... and slimy " she answered with a disgust face but didn't show it really
"Aww I knew you'd love it .....and this one is for you young man"...he gave him a normal  box , as he opened , Inojin was shocked what it was, Orochimaru told him to hold it , as he hold it he asked terrified "What ..is... this ...what ...I'm...holding ?!!!
"The skin of a dead snake, maybe you would know this, when snake goes out of it body , it leaves the old skin on the ground.....as I went through the forest as I always do ,I saw the snake doing it right in front of me, I was stunned , cause this is how I saw the beauty of snake coming out of its body , It was to beautiful....really to beautiful to kill it .... but it's a special day, cause a small bird twittered me that there's a secret wedding, right as I throw a shuriken at him. So I stepped at it's tail killed it with a kunai , took a selfie with it as I killed it , and sent it to my beloved friends , where I secretly stole their numbers, and wrote down secret wedding , starting Inojin and Himawari #Inohimaforever , as I finished ,I put it in a normal box . And went to the wedding . Ohhh...and the aggressive one for you Himawari has no name yet so what do you want to call her?.."
"Right now I have no time for....."NAME HER RIGHT KNOW!!! he shouted at her "OK ...ahhm...Snakey ?

"No it should be named Roderick ...
"WHAT RODERICK , WHAT STUPID NAME IS THIS ..she screamed at him
he glared at her
" ok ok its Roderick don't give this look it makes me nervous...

Mitsuki came in as he went from the Buffett...
" oh dad you here , what are you doing here ?
"Seriously ,you didn't notice him till now ? Boruto asked him with a bored face...
" I was so concentrate it on the delicious food lying on the table, especially the cupcakes they turned me on , they're just waiting to be eated by me " he smiled with a hungry face..

"Anyways let's continue this mess ,..shall we? Kakashi continued
"WE SHALL!!"

"Ok ,  I think now nothing can happen... " inojin relieved he looked up to Hima

"Right, ....wait Orochimaru as you posted this pic, to who did you send it?
"To everyone"
"WHAT"
"Just kidding, you kids are so easy to be tricked...only to the people I know "
"Puhhhh.."
"And the Hokage..
"WHAT NOO, WHY ???!!!!
"Don't worry , I was so excited to send him the pic at ..first
"I hate you I fucking hate you!!!!! Inojin grabed him angrily by grib as he was about to beat him up, actually he doesn't like violence, but this is to much..
" ohh I think he's on the wayyyy"
"BORUTO YOU'RE THE WORST STOP IT !!!! She screamed right in his face

Everyone began to panic , they knew exactly what happens if the hokage gets angry....
It went out in a disaster, they were scared and started to run ,except for Mitsuki he still was eating his beloved cupcakes

"It's a mess , it couldn't get worse could it ?.....POOOOFFFF
....ahhh of course it can now

Right know Inojin and Himawari are now officially facing the Hokage aka her dad.....

What would happen next?

A/N :hmm would he be that angry at her or was it completely over with them?