The Secret Wedding

Outside on the fields

Narrator's POV:

It's been a while at least two months since, Inojin proposed to Himawari as his girlfriend , and for exactly 2 weeks ago he proposed her to be finally his Wife, but it was a secret , for example no one really knew about their wedding or their relationship , except their closer friends , because having such good and trustful people , who would help or hide you from your parents, you can't find them every time. Anyways they
wanted to have a wedding so they made it secretly.

Everyone from their friend squad were there sitting on the chairs , waiting for the bride to show up. They were on the one hand super excited because the daughter of the sevenths Hokage is going to marry the son of his rival , and on the other hand they were  ,very nervous ,because the daughter of the sevenths Hokage is going to marry the son of his rival...

Everyone who's on the guest list :
Main part:

Boruto Uzumaki(wasn't really comfortable about this whole situation but he wanted the best for Himawari.. )

Sarada Uchiha

Mitsuki

ChouChou Akimichi

Shikadai Nara (of course!)

Metal Lee

Wasabi Izuna

Shinki , Yodo , Araya

Gai Sensei & Kakashi Hatake (They knew about this ship , so they're invited too)

And the other rest of their squad.

Inojins Pov: I can't believe it !! I did this I proposed to my love of my life , my 'Inspiration', but I'm still thinking that I should ask her father for permission , but how could I possible end up like , ahh probably dead , hung up over his chimney ... no ,no concentrate on this now ....oh there she's coming..

Himawari was coming with a beautiful white dress , which end it up very long very sleek , her dress was covered with mini not too visible sunflowers , her hair long curly , which two of her  streaks were braided and put in to a pretty flower style and on top of her was a silver crown.....she entered the field.

Himawaris POV: I'm sooooo excited hope it doesn't end in a disaster....

Music started to play , everyone looked at her with a big WOW the girls began to Awww the boy began to Ohhh.....but mostly she cared now was Inojin and that her wedding ends good.

Kakashi as the priest:

"We're all surround it this beautiful field today , to celebrate the big secret love of Inojin & Himawari..............."

they both didn't really listen to what he's saying they were more focused of their future life and what will happen now....

"You , Inojin Yamanaka will take this beautiful girl as your wife , so answer with 'yes, I do ''.."

"Yes , I do "

"And you, Himawari Uzumaki , will you take this handsome guy as your husband , so answer with 'Yes , I do "

She looked up at him with a smile

"Yes, I ...."     !!!!Booommmm!!!

A big explosion , interrupted

Both Inojin and Himawari looked really worried , because they are facing now their biggest enemy , ever...

AN : hmmm , sounds familiar, who could it be ?