I love you

On her way to Inojin

Himawari's POV: Hope I managed the time right ,to distract him , so he couldn't stand in the way between this situation now.....ok What should I say to him when I get there ...hmmm....let me think.....ahhh ...."Inojin ,I love you , probably you would tell me that I might be crazy ...BUT I'M NOT ,SOOO WANNA BE MY BOYYYYYFRIEEEND...
"Wait ...no...no..no , not this shit again mind .....'language, Hima'........You're my mind you have nothing to say to me , ok..good ,right now I should less think what my mind thinks and concentrate what my heart says.....hmm, I start again but when I near him....oh there I am.

With that last thought , she stood before the Yamanaka house , the house of her love. She stood there about 3 min.
and was thinking about if she should ring the bell or not "maybe I should....
'right now Inojin is coming'......"Himawari ? he asked
"Give up ".....she continued.
"What I are you doing here, right now"? He asked confused....
"First of all, normal people would greet their friends with 'Hello' or 'Hi' and second , I need to tell you something..... "You're not pregnant , are you ?! He interrupted her  ...."WAIT WHAT , HELL NO , OF COURSE NOT WHY SHOULD I BE PREGNANT , I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND TO GET PREGNANT..!!!!"
She yelled at him..

"Ok, good ..puhh releasing now , so what was it you wanted to talk about it?"
"I wanted to say ...ehh how do I say ..ehh..aghh...ehhh ...I don't know your shoes are looking sexy black ..hehe" ..she went shy...

"Ok, thank you Hima ..."
"And your hair looks so delicious ...ahh mean... blue..I mean ...fresh....yes fresh blond....hehe yes that's what I said ..."  she went now completely red

"Ah.. hha  , thank you so much Hima , that's really nice from you ..." he looked at her with a red and much more confused smile ...

"Okk if that's it you wanted to say to me , then I probably go in and..."
"No no no , please don't go in,  I  wanted say ...I mean .... I .....love ...you...

Now he looked at her with a shocked face

"Y-You love me , you sure Hima ?"
"Of course I am , I would never lie to anyone"..... 'sure you just didn't lie to your father and lie to him that you are sleeping at Sarada tonight..'
"SHUT UP !!!
"To me ?" He asked
" No , not to you , to my stupid mind of course ..."
"Ok.."
"Probably I feel to you like a weird freak , right ...I know I shouldn't come it was a mista..'she was interrupted by a small kiss on her mouth...'.....ke..
She smiled at him so does he.

"You know , you should know now that I love you too Hima , since you accepted my request to be my 'new inspiration'..I started to feel for , you at first I wasn't sure if it was a phase but this is definitely not just puberty. I love you Himawari and I will always love you so....'he went on his knee and opened a small box where a little ring was revealed'....will you be my girlfriend for 'not' the rest of my life , probably I would do a propose later...but now....'he starred at her'

"Awww that was so beautiful, and of course I wanna be your girlfriend now ....'she hugged him'....

ANOTHER VOICE CAME IN

"So if this happened now , I announce you to husband and wife, you can now kiss the bride"....came from Shikadai....

"Ehhh Shikadai what are you doing here? They asked

"What I came along here nothing to do , saw you two standing there , heard your propose and yeah..thats it"
He said in his typical mood
"What , why are you still standing there , kiss her already ..! He ordered him
He begun to kiss her and in the end they where 'happily ever after'.

"I forgot that I hate those parts in movies ,..hm ...what am I doing here anyway?" He started to show off and let those love pair alone...

In the end of the day , the only think they could think about it was love.

AN:Awwww , I cant write love stories I know , but it went ok I think...