What have I done ?

7 years later...
Himawari is sitting on her bed, really confused what her mind is playing again with her ....

Himawari's POV : Ever since I met him the first time,I feel like blushing every moment.When he's looking into my eyes and I look into his , I feel little spark coming out , I think I like him...
I mean since the day I told him, that I'm going to be he's new Inspiration,I can't let him out of my mind anymore.
What should I do ? I can't take a knife easily and cut him off , ... No that's too psychotic !!! Hmm I need to think of another plan , if I poison him with a poisoned apple ...no that's too Evil queenish....wait , why do I even think about that??!! That's insane , am I insane or what ? Do I dress like these killer brides ,No what's the matter with me ...ahhh , ok I should rest myself now this isn't normal anymore...but, this isn't my fault it's..it's , dad's fault !!!!
If he could let me date someone or even accept me to play with boys , this wouldn't happen now , he says that I'm a his 'perfect little only favourite daughter that doesn't do anything wrong ...ha! If he could see me meeting the boy of his one rival , he would defiantly kill him with one shot , and arrest me in my room forever ....ok this shouldn't. Back to normal now, Slap*...Ok good. I'm doing this so long , at least 7 years now , what can I say to a boy ,that I really know ,who I really love , who's father doesn't go well with my father ....wait did I say , that 'I love him'?!! Ahhw mind , what is wrong with you , sighs* I think I need , now!!

MOM!!!! COME PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY LOVE PROBLEM!!! She shouted from her room.
Hinata came in "What is it, sweety ?"
She answered calmly "Why you screamed so loud like the kakapo ?"
"The kaka...WHAT?! "
"That's what I said ....anyways what's problem...
"Ok my problem is, that I might be in love with, In....shin " she went quietly
"With who ?"
"I said , I might be in love with Ino........in " again she was quite
"What you're in love with Ino ?"
"You need to speak louder , sweetheart....I can't hear you...
"I SAID THAT I MIGHT BE IN LOVE WITH INOJIN !!!!!
"Ok ,not so loud please..
"Oh no, no , no did dad hear it ?
"I don't think so he's probably sleeping , and you know how he's sleeping , so no worries ? She said with a smile, Himawari released now
" puhh , and I thought he hear me, when I said that I'm..... - at this moment Naruto came in-.....in love with Inojin ..
"Wait WHAT!!!!!!!!"
"Dad?"
"Naruto-kun ?"
"You can't be in love with him , he's Sai's kid , he's a monster , a brat a..'albino' -came from Boruto behind- ... ahh yes exactly an albino with blond hair .."
"Naruto stop saying those mean things to him , and you too Bolt ..." Hinata told him and pointed to Boruto

"hey" he shouted

"Dad , you're mean , meaner as uncle Sai could be ..."

"He isn't your uncle Hima.."

"Of course he is , so is auntie Ino..

" So if Inojin is your cousin ,then you're definitely not allowed to date him or better say see him .. " right now he pulled on his jacket and went to the door ..
" Dad stop , you cant shout at him he's my partner in Art , I'm his motivation!!
Naruto understood it wrong , angrily he rushed to the door , and slammed it loudly.

"No,it was inspiration...ahhh stupid brain...
"Ohhhh that's not goooood ...." came an amused voice from Bolt
" Bolt , please do me a favor and stay out of this now !!! She screamed at him

"Mom,what should I do ?"

"Fight for him , that's what I did back then...

"You're right mom , ..ok I need to go now , see you then..

"Bye sweety and good luck ...."

Himawari ran as as she could , the only thing that she thought now..." What have I down.....

A/N: well, what will happen next?