Maybe you're right.....

Meanwhile at the park

Inojin sat on the bench , where he always sits when he's drawing.

Inojin's POV: finally , I can smile again at my work , it's been awhile since I've found my inspiration again , thank to Himawari . She's been my friend and inspiration, for 7 years at least, and every time we spend together , were either arguing at my dealing with insects and words , or smiling at my succeeded work in the end . But why am I blushing every time when I'm with her , why do I get so shy ...hmm is this normal ? Probably some puberty thing , but when did I have it ? , I'm nineteen now , I don't know what I'm going to do next maybe I should finally ask Himawari what she feels about me , since I'm blushing when I'm in her near and the same thing around ....yeah I should definitely ask her , but maybe tomorrow, he packed his stuff and was ready to go home.

On the way...

"Wait ,Dad wait up ....dad are you even listening ?" She asked in a hurry
"Why should I listen to a daughter who's secretly is the motivation of the brat of Sai's?.....huh tell me now" he stoped and waited for an answer from her...
"First dad it's inspiration , second why can't I have a boyfriend ...I'm 17 now you can't forbid me .....and even though ,is it because he's uncle Sai's child or are you being a racist again..."

"What are you talking about Hima, I'm not a racist , and stop calling him uncle ...what kind of a bad daughter did I raise ?"
"Huh...NOW I'M A BAD DAUGHTER ?...thank you so much dad  , how you describe me now ..." she answered with an angry and a disappointed look in the end...

"Don't look at me like that.."

"How should I even look at you,after you called me a bad daughter ..." she started to cry...

"Please Hima, don't cry it wasn't what I wanted exactly to say...."

"What do you mean...."

"I'm just being honest about Inojin ,you don't know him , maybe he's going to hurt my little baby with his words or what else he does , in the end you should know that his father is Sai , and if you were at my timeline he could easily hurt you with one hit.......I don't want this to happen to you"
....he said and gave her a big bear hug

"Ok I know what you mean ....she came to her words now....maybe you're right ...

"That's my little girl, are you coming home then..." 

"I want to visit Sarada , if it's still alright for you ..."

"Of course sweety are you coming later then ...

"Sure , but can I stay a few longer at her ...Please "...... she made her puppy face again when she wanted to have  the things now...

"OK, Ok ...you can stay a few hours or if you want you can sleep at her , if she agrees..."

"Oki doki daddy , and maybe you're right , I shouldn't date a boy ...especially Sai's son ...."

"That's good  , should I bring you your stuff to her ?"
"No it's ok , I've got some stuff already at her so no worries" she said with a big smile

"Ok good ,see you tomorrow sweetheart ..." he said as he went home ....

"Yes daddy, maybe  you're right ....but maybe ".....she answered bitterly, as she was on her way to Inojin...

"You can't stop me from this , I need to tell him that I love him"...she hurried to him ....

An: Ok ,maybe they end together ...but maybe...