Part 2

Alya
Ethan left,I felt kind of lonely when he was but was that because I was laying in a hospital bed alone or.......something else. My only friend is my doctor well not really.

Ethan
I didn't want to tell Grayson about what was going on because he bullied her if she was still at school he would probably be bullying her. The only choice I had was to run I ran out the door I went to an ice cream place and got some exotic pineapple ice cream. While I was sitting there alone eating,Grayson's girlfriend and her 'squad' walked in and they laughed at me I got up and left it was my only choice. It has been a few hours since I left, I had been sitting in the park. I walked the streets until I reach the hospital I look up to Alya's window she's at the window and I wave she waves back and smiles.i hear sirens behind me I turn around and they grab my arms and put them behind my back, I asked what I did they told me I did nothing they were just taking me back home. I nodded and stood in front of the police when they knocked on the door. My mom opened the door she saw me and immediately hugged me she said quite angrily afterwards "and where have you been" Grayson was standing there with a guilty look on his face, why was he guilty?
The police left and we went to the kitchen we sat down I was looking down my dad said my name and looked up they were all staring at me. My mom blurts out "Where have you been,do you have drugs on you" I just talk to myself and say "oh my fucking god" and roll my eyes my dad shouted "language". It was silent,until Cameron (my older sister) said "why did you leave?" I mutter "it doesn't matter" my sister said "it kinda does" I snap "but I'm not in the mood" my dad snapped back at me "we'll be in the mood" I snapped again "I can't" my mom snapped "why not" I stood up with my hands on the table and shouted "WELL IF SOMEONE YOUVE KNOWN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND YOU THOUGHT MOVED HOUSE BUT ACTUALLY HAS CANCER AND WAS HOSPITALISED THAT WHOLE TIME IT KINDA COMES AS A SHOCK" I walk away up into my room and lay in my bed staring into the ceiling I look at my phone it was 1:59am I stare back at the ceiling I get a notification,I look at my phone and it's 7:34am I didn't sleep,I forgot to sleep. I get ready for school in this:

I really couldn't give a shit when I came to dressing today I wasn't that important it's always been Grayson

I really couldn't give a shit when I came to dressing today I wasn't that important it's always been Grayson. I walk to school and people look at me and laugh and say "you look like shit" I shout back "I know I look like shit I really couldn't give a fuck!" I really couldn't care that everyone was pointing and laughing I just walked into school carelessly. I have a few enemies they always come up to me but today I couldn't be bothered to do anything so when they came up to me and said they were gonna beat the shit outta me I said "alright then" then they started hitting me I just stood there letting them bruise my face and make it bleed until Grayson came running, he raised his voice and was like "what the fuck are you doing guys why are you hurting him!" Then he turned to me and said "why are you letting them?" I say back "I don't give a shit about anything" Grayson pulls them away and I'm left sitting on the floor leaning on a wall with a nose bleed and a bleeding lip and a black eye and some bruises. People walked past stared at me but I gave them no attention. I didn't go to lessons I didn't go to lunch I didn't move from that spot until the last bell the end of school bell. I walk out the door and look up at the hospital across the road. I look back up at the window. Alya wasn't there today so I decided to go inside. I walked to the room,she was sleeping she looked so comfortable and relaxed unlike me who was uncomfortable and stressed.

I'm back with another part let's go I need to sleep it's currently 5:04am I'm gonna sleep bye 💋