Part 3

I had known Alya all my life she was my neighbour all my life,Grayson only started bullying her when she was 13 it kinda hurt me when he was hurting her. We were never friends we never talked but I've known her my whole life.

Sitting there in that chair waiting for her to wake up staring up into the ceiling was boring she didn't wake up for a hour.
She woke up before she could say hello I said "sorry" she looked at me and said "it ok I'm just glad you're back" I kinda went into my own world then I opened my eyes to Alya not there I turn around looking for her and she's looking out the window, I walk over to her and put my hands on her shoulders she jumped a little the turned around and said "so your awake now" she gets back up and lays in her bed I help her with her tubes her window isn't far from her bed but that's ok. She looked so happy but I looked the opposite. I sat opposite on her bed cross legged we stayed silent for a while,her doctor walked in while it was quiet an she said "ooo so quiet in here" Alya giggled then she looked at me and said "you will have to go now Ethan" I nod and stand up I walk out the door I turn around I wave to Alya and her doctor then everything went black.
I woke up I see the ceiling and I hear beeping and doctors shouting I hear "Ethan close your eyes and don't open them" I close my eyes and try to talk but I can't,I can only hear the shouting of panicking doctors. I hear my family arguing to be specific my parents and Grayson I hear Grayson shouting "NO I WANNA STAY HERE I WANT TO STAY WITH ETHAN" then I hear my mom "No he doesn't deserve you"  I hear Grayson shout again "NO I DONT DESERVE HIM". Everthing silences I couldn't hear anything couldn't feel anything couldn't see anything
Couldn't smell anything
Couldn't move anything
I couldn't anything.
A
I hear things now,I feel things now,I smell things now but that's about it. I feel Grayson holding my hand and hear him crying,I try to move but I have no energy, I squeeze his hand so he knows I'm here I squeeze it and he says "Ethan!" Then he calms down a bit then I hear him ask "who is the person you volunteer for?" I still couldn't speak he asks another question "where are they" I answered this one but I could only whisper and couldn't talk very well "23" he stood up and ran.

Grayson
I rush to the hospital after hearing what happened my mom tries to convince me to leave E but I don't want to I shouted "NO I WANNA STAY HERE I WANNA STAY WITH ETHAN" she says to me which kinda broke me "no he doesn't deserve you" he did but I didn't deserve him "NO I DON'T DESERVE HIM" we were still arguing after a while the doctors left and said leave him rest I nod and go over there then my mom says as she leaves "don't come back you're not allowed and neither is Ethan" I was sitting there for hours I held his hand and started crying. After while I feel something squeeze my hand I look up and it was Ethan I say "Ethan!" A little excitedly I calm down a bit and ask him a question "who is the person you volunteer for" he didn't answer then I ask a different question "where are they?" I hear him whisper "23" I stood up and ran I looked at the door numbers I see 23 the door is open I knock on the open door and walk in and I see Alya oh my fucking god I see Alya. I just stood there in silence with a shocked look on my face. I blink and I hear Alya "Grayson?" I nod and say "I'm sorry!" She walked up to me I look down at her since she's quite small and she hugs me and I hug her back while crying.

Ooooooh alya and Grayson shipppp jk jk lol and what happened to Ethan