Chapter 12: Rocking and Rolling

At the end of this chapter, the gang will be back in.  

Analiese's POV*

"What?" I muttered to myself as I woke up to my phone. "Hello?" I answered groggily as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Analiese, where are you? We have to be at the stadium in 20 minutes." Sara told me over the phone.

I instantly woke up as I looked at my clock on my nightstand. "Uhh...I'll meet you there," I said quickly as I hung up and quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom where I quickly took a shower. I washed my hair and body before I turned off the shower and dried off as I wrapped a towel around my body. I quickly went into my closet and pulled out a purple striped shirt, white jeans, black knit sweater, and black vans.

 I quickly went into my closet and pulled out a purple striped shirt, white jeans, black knit sweater, and black vans

Analiese's Outfit

I ran out the door and quickly got on my motorcycle as I rode to the stadium. I parked out in front and I looked around, seeing a mile long line to get in. I started my engine again, riding to the backstage door and I got off my motorcycle and put my helmet on the handlebar as I put my backstage pass around my neck as I walked to the door. "Do you have a backstage pass?" The security guard asked me as I showed it to him. He nodded and moved out of the way so I could get in.

"Levi. Twenty-thousand people all coming to see you." I heard Sara say to Levi as I walked down the tunnel.

"it's sold out. Crazy, huh? Hey, where's Analiese?" Levi asked as he looked around.

I smirked as I walked up onto the stage. "I'm here," I said as Levi turned around and smiled at me.

"Nice of you to join us." Sara joked as I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Yea, yea. My alarm on my phone didn't go off." I said, shrugging.

"I heard some people waiting in line all night," Brody said as I continued to look around.

"I've been working so hard on this world tour. They're gonna love it." Levi said as I looked at him...that got my attention.

"Uh, world tour?" I asked him.

"How long are you gonna be gone for?" Brody questioned, speaking for everyone.

"Uh, just three months. But don't worry. If the Rangers need some Gold Power, I'll be there." Levi said like it was nothing.

"Maybe we should talk about this," Brody said quietly as he placed a hand on Levi's back.

"Here's your biggest fan," Tom said as he walked in with Mary walking in behind him with her dad.

"Levi!" Mary shouted as she ran up to Levi as he walked up to her.

"Hey. Mary. I'm so glad you won those backstage passes." Levi said as eh engulfed Mary in a hug.