Chapter 28: Ranger Crossover

Analiese's POV*

"Analiese, we're going to play pool. You in?" Brody asked me as I put on my backpack.

"Can't. I have to meet someone in about 15 minutes." I told him as I walked towards the entrance of the base.

"Who?" Levi asked me.

"Tommy Oliver." I told him smirking as I walked out of the base. I walked out of shop class, into the lounge as I walked out of school. I got on my motorcycle, ditching my helmet as I revved my engine, following the coordinates Tommy gave me.

After about an hour of driving, I pulled up to this secluded house in the woods. I parked in the driveway, walking to the front of the house as I noticed an orange bike on the front porch. "Tommy!" I called out as I started to walk up to the porch.

"Analiese Plex. Ninja Steel Black." I heard Tommy say from behind me as I looked at him, smiling.

"Tommy Oliver, it's an honor to finally meet you." I told him, walking up to him as I stuck out my hand.

"It's an honor to meet you. I've heard a lot of good things about you." He told me, shaking my hand.

"So, let's get down to business. What's up?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Hello, Analiese Plex." I heard an alien say from behind me as I turned around, seeing an alien as I was shot with a beam, passing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's POV*

"Look out, bro. You don't stand a chance this time." Brody told me as we lined up the balls, getting ready for a game of Pool. Preston chuckled as the others walked over, watching.

"Sorry, guys." Mick said, taking the cue ball from us.

"Hey. What?" Brody questioned, looking at him.

"To the base, now." Mick told us seriously as he started to walk away. "And call Analiese and tell her to get back now." He told us, walking off. I looked at Brody, confused as all six of us followed him.

"Analiese." I said into my Ninja Comm, but I got nothing. "Analiese, come in. Are you there?" I asked but still got nothing; I sighed as we all walked into the base.

"Mick, tell us what's going on." Brody told him as we all walked into the base.

"An emergency message came through saying we're about to have some visitors." Mick told him. "Did anyone make contact with Analiese?" Mick then asked as Hayley looked at me.

"I tried. She didn't answer." I told him as a portal suddenly opened up as the three cloaked people walked through.

"It's them." Hayley said, looking at them.

"They're back." Sara said, also looking at them as all of us looked at the cloaked people as the portal closed behind them.

"Is it about time you tell us who you are?" Brody asked, looking at the cloaked people.

"Yes." The first cloaked person said, taking off his cloak, revealing Wes Collins, Time Force Ranger.

"You're Wes Collins, Time Force Red." Brody said, grinning as Wes demorphed.

"That's right." Wes told him as the second person uncloaked.

"Gemma!" I exclaimed, shocked to see her here.