Chapter 14: Poison

Analiese's POV*

Right now, Levi and I are walking around the plaza while the others are somewhere with Aiden. "Analiese, so what's with you and Aiden?" Levi asked me.

"Aiden was my best friend beside for Brody. Whenever my parents were drunk or in jail, I would always either stay with the Romeros or go to the warehouse, most of the time I went to the Romeros though. Mr. Romero taught me, Brody, and Aiden how to be a ninja and we all won countless tournaments, but I won the most. I won about 2-3 shelves worth of trophies when I was younger, but I haven't been in a tournament since." I explained to him.

"Aren't you married?" Levi asked me as a joke.

"I was like 5 or 6 years old." I said, defending myself, smiling. "Yes, Aiden and I did get married and Brody was the pastor. Ahh...good times." I said as Levi wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I remember I used to have this huge crush on Aiden." I said out of the blue.

"And now?" Levi asked me as we stopped walking.

"Well, I like someone else now." I said as Levi looked at me.

"Who?" Levi asked me, even though he already knew the answer.

"Who do you think." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Ruining the moment, my Ninja Comm went off. I groaned as I pulled back and answered it. "What's up?" I asked Brody.

"Where are you guys? We're waiting for you." Brody said to me and I nodded.

"We're on our way." I said as I hung up and Levi and I ran to the school. We ran into the garage and I sat in the bed of Brody's truck as Levi leaned up against it. "We're here." I said, catching my breath.

"Hey Analiese." Aiden said to me.

"Hey Aiden." I said, smiling. I saw a hint of jealousy in Levi's eyes, but it was gone right when I saw it. "Are you ok?" I whispered to Levi.

"I'm fine." Levi mumbled as he wrapped his arm around my waist as I leaned into him.

"On that day, 10 years ago, the day the monsters took Brody and Analiese, dad told me to take the Ninja Steel and hide it. He said until he comes back, to stay hidden, like a ninja. I saw dad turn into a Power Ranger. I couldn't believe it. But then Galvanax hit dad hard. Our dad destroyed the star, but then he disappeared into thin air. He was gone. But I knew one thing for sure: I had to keep the Ninja Steel safe. I hid it in dad's trophy at the high school, then left you two the clue in our secret spot. I was terrified Galvanax would come after me, so I went away as far as I could go. When I saw the Power Rangers on TV, and you had this," Aiden said, holding up the red Ninja Star, "I knew it had to be you, Brody." Aiden explained to us as Sara patted Brody's back as he walked up to Aiden.

"Dad would be so glad we found each other again. All three of us." Brody said, looking at Aiden and I as I smiled.

"Hey, do you think I could come and see the Ranger hideout? What do you think?" Aiden asked us out of the blue.

"Sure." Brody said like it was nothing.

"Uh, uh, Brody," Mick said, intervening, "I wonder if that's such a great idea. The prism, Ninja Steel, they're, uh, really only...they're only for Power Rangers." Mick said to Brody. "Sorry, Aiden." Mick said, turning to Aiden.

"Oh, th...that's ok." Aiden said to Mick. "But do you think I could train with you guys?" Aiden asked us.

"Oh, uh, sure." Mick said as Sara squealed.

"Try and keep up. I have some tricks and spells up my sleeve." I said, grinning at him. I hopped off the truck and walked over to Brody and Aiden. "Let's see if you remember what your dad taught us." I said as fake punched Aiden.