Chapter 35: Finale

Analiese's POV* 

I walked forward, marching with my group as we were beamed up to the Warrior Dome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I found the satellite dishes! There!" Levi exclaimed, walking up to the controls as I appeared behind him. I grabbed his shoulder, throwing him to the edge of the ship. He grunted, holding onto the edge as he dangled out of the ship. I walked up to him, sword in hand, eyes red as he looked up at me.

"Ana! Please, help me!" Levi exclaimed as I looked down at him.

"I won't help you. I'll destroy you!" I shouted, raising my sword, swinging it where one of Levi's hands were as he moved it.

"Analiese, don't." Levi begged, now only holding onto the ship with one hand. 

"I cannot let you destroy the satellite signal." I told him as I raised my sword in the air again.

"Ana, stop!" Levi exclaimed, pulling out his blaster as he pointed it at me. "I don't want to hurt you." He said to me as I smirked at him, bring down my sword as Levi shot the satellite dish behind me. I then stopped my sword right before it hit Levi, the mind control gone as I moved my sword as I looked around, confused. "Analiese!" Levi exclaimed as I looked at him.

"Levi!" I exclaimed, dropping the sword as I grabbed his hand, helping him up. "I'm so sorry. I can't believe I almost hurt you." I said, hugging Levi as his arms immediately wrapped around me.

"It's not your fault." Levi told me as I looked at him.

"Levi, I'm so sorry for ending things between us. I never should have been upset at you for telling me the truth." I started as he listened. "You're an honest guy. That's the thing I love the most about you." I said to him, smiling as he chuckled.

"Let's face it, I was wrong, too. And I promise to be kinder when I know the truth may hurt you." Levi said to me, also smiling as he put his hand on my cheek. "Now, let's go save the world, together." Levi told me, smiling as we stood up.

"Wait." I said, grabbing his arm as he looked at me. I walked closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him. He smiled into the kiss, putting his hands on my arms as he kissed back. "Now...let's go save the world, together." I said to Levi, smiling as he nodded, grabbing my hand. The two of us then ran back inside the ship, looking for Sara who came up here with Levi.

"Fantastic." I heard Sara say as I rounded a corner, seeing her.

"Sara!" I exclaimed as she looked at me.

"Analiese!" she exclaimed as she ran up to me, hugging me as I hugged back.

"Yep. Back in action." I told Sara, smiling.

"We both are." Levi said to me, smiling as he nudged my shoulder.

"Glad to hear it." Sara told us, talking about our relationship.

"Someone's coming!" a woman exclaimed as the doors opened, Victor and Monty walking out.

"I want to go home, right now." Monty said as we all looked at the two.

"You'll go home. Everyone will." I told Monty as Sara, Levi, and I walked up to the two. "But first, someone's got to find a way to teleport all these people safely." I told Victor and Monty as Victor looked at the people behind him.