Endure

Aliana's POV

I spat out a mouth full of blood after the woman had once again slammed her fist into the side of my face.

"You really are tough." The woman said smirking as she punched me again. " That blow should have taken off half of your face."

This had been going for days it seemed. She would appear in the room and give me a good workout before she left only to be replaced by Saline.

I actually prefered her to Saline. She would preach about a mothers love and how she was only doing this for my own good.

Then she would proceed to torture me for hours. Krii and I were both to weak to even try and fight back and as soon as she was done this woman whose name I found out was Keili would show up and it would start again.

She had actually taken her time in the middle of one of her "tortures" to formally introuduce herself to me. As a way of greeting she punched me in the stomach before she got back to work.

They always kept me updated on the war and how many of the light faction they had killed while Saline taunted me with images of Kassandra.

A slap to my face brought my attention back to the woman in the room with me.

"Are you even paying attention to me?" She asked and I raised my bloodshot eyes to hers and held her gaze until she looked away.

Growling she turned back to me and punched my stomach and I spat up another mouth full of blood.

"That's right, lean your place." She hissed and I just continued looking at her.

"My place will always be above you servant." I said and she glared at me hard before pulling out a blade and sneering at me.

"Even when you're chained to a wall bleeding to death you're still over confident." She growled and cut into my side and I kept my face blank.

"You're not stong enough to be a concern." I said honestly and she twisted the blade before pulling it out and stabbing the other side.

I never made a sound as she ripped into me and tore my flesh away, spattering my blood.

"Why won't you scream or cry?!" She screamed at me sounding frustrated.

"It's like I said earlier, you're too weak to have any significance to me." I said and she glared before placing the blade against my throat and pressing it in a little.

"Maybe if I cut out your..."

"Enough." Saline said appearing behind Keili placing a hand on her shoulder. The blade was still at my throat and I felt it digging in little by little as Keili glared at me.

"I said enough!" Saline snapped and flung Keili into the wall. With the speed she had flown away from me I was expecting her to smash through the wall but when she dropped to the floor there wasn't even a dent on the wall.

Keili stuggled to her feet and glared at Saline before sneering at me and dissappearing.

"I apologize for her, she's a little not right in the head." She said and laughed while patting my cheek.

"Wow. She did a real number on you didn't she?" She asked looking me over but I didn't answer and she sighed.

"You don't have to be so serious all the time Aliana." She said before she smiled.

"I want to rip that stupid smile off her face." Krii growled and I felt my upper lip curl up in a snarl.

"Ah. We got a reaction." She giggled and clapped.

"I came because I heard the conversation between the two of you and you're right, she's not strong enough for you even when you're this weak." She said still smiling.

"But I am dear daughter, would you mind if I took a shot at it?" She asked and not waiting for my response started her torture.

It went on forever, I wasn't even sure how long this one was but I knew it was much longer than her other ones had been.

Slapping my cheeks when she was finished she frowned at me.

"You've got to learn to loosen up Aliana, I promise that you'll enjoy it more." She said and kissed my cheek before dissappearing.

When Keili didn't appear I slumped against the wall, closing my eyes.

"The first thing I'm going to do when we get free is kill that insane bitch." Krii growled as we focused on the chain in our shoulder and felt as another piece of it broke off and merged with my body.

"The first thing we'll do is kill her." I said and went back to work.

"I'm coming Kassandra."