Chapter 2

^^^i think this pic is so cuteee😭💞

anyway, here's the next chapter. yall i dont bite i promise (unless u really piss me off) comment and let me know wat yall thinkin lol

----//----

Before Kentrell left, they exchanged numbers, agreeing to meet up later on that day to talk more. It was crazy, just a few days ago he was thinking about beating this nigga into the ground and now look at them.

In a way, he respected Taymor. He could tell just by looking at the nigga that he was about his shit, there's nothing he couldn't stand more than a scary ass nigga. He knew people were wary and afraid of him at this campus. The other man hadn't backed down though, he wasn't as easily intimidated.

And that nigga could throw a mean ass right hook, his jaw had been killing him when he got back to his dorm that night. Really his whole body had been killing him.

As he walked across campus, he dug out a bottle of painkillers from his pockets and swallowed them dry. The pain had been worse the first day, but it still hurt. His bitch ass body was acting like he wouldn't down this whole bottle and kill them both.

He was finished with his classes for the day, so he just began to make his way back to his dorm. It's not like he had friends or anyone to fucking talk too anyway.

~

Throughout his whole life, he had been prone to anger. The smallest shit could get him hot.

As he got older he wondered why, why couldn't he just let shit go, why did he always have to have the last word? Why was he so comfortable putting his hands on niggas, why the fuck was he so violent?

Mr. Washington, his anger management counselor, explained that there was no problem getting angry, as it was a common human trait. But he must learn how to control it and burn off the anger with healthy habits, instead of what he was currently doing.

It took a couple sessions for him to actually be willing to talk, but they finally looked deeper into his past and his home life and Mr. Washington pinpointed the root of his problems: his parents.

Kentrell didn't want to believe it at first, he loved his parents with every fiber in his being. But the more they talked he realized, it was his parents fault he was like this.

That emotion, that rage, it was how they dealt with everything, getting mad, lashing out. When he was younger, he remembers how mad they got at him for the smallest things. Imagine at five years old, you accidentally spill your juice and you get cussed out and your ass beat over it. All over some juice. Now multiply small incident's like that times ten and then he truly began to realize; that shit wasn't healthy.

It was a toxic trait that he had learned from the two and he tried his hardest to shake it, god did he try. It was like anger was embedded in his soul now. It made his life so much harder, that's for damn sure, the amount of arguments and fights he had gotten into were ridiculous. It had got him thrown in jail several times, his dad locked up for damn near half of his life, and constantly tampered with his relationship with his mom.

Kentrell had a long way to go, but he didn't want to be angry any more. It was exhausting.

Most of the time, he couldn't stand it.

~

The nap he had just taken made him feel worse to be completely honest, but he got up anyway, throwing some pizza rolls in the microwave. He rubbed at his bare chest, scrolling through his phone as he waited, looking appreciatively at all the ass on his explore page.