Chapter 9

yall: * has made this book get over 7k views, almost over 75o votes and almost 1k comments*

me:

it means so much to me, like yall love and support is AMAZINNNN! i never thought the book would get as much attention as it's gotten, especially with the direction i've had it goin, but yall have been so opened minded and i just fr luv yall like😭...

it means so much to me, like yall love and support is AMAZINNNN! i never thought the book would get as much attention as it's gotten, especially with the direction i've had it goin, but yall have been so opened minded and i just fr luv yall like😭🖤💕

second of all this chapter is a lil over 10k, sooo enjoy babies, its all for u

(the pov is switchin a lot in this chapter, so just be aware)

vote and leave comments, yall know i luv readin them🖤💕

----//----

"Ok y'all, we finna head out early, so y'all niggas better pack up now and get some rest. Especially you two." Keke pointed at Stokeley and Kentrell respectively. "Y'all driving first, and Kenny we followin' you."

For spring break, Kentrell had convinced them to head down to New Orleans for the week. They had argued for a minute about where to go, a lot of them complaining that they wanted to go to Miami or California, but agreeing that almost everybody went there for their spring break and they didn't want to be basic. So when Kentrell brought up going to his home state, they shrugged, agreeing.

Either way it went, Kentrell was hype. That was his home, his people. He knew everything and everything about it and was going to make sure that they all had a good time.

"This drive finna be long as fuck." Jay frowned.

Zion sat down on the bed, playing Fornite on his PS4. "It's only eight hours, that's not that bad."

"But still."

"Nigga, shut the fuck up. You bitchin' like you gotta drive first." Nick flicked his friend in the head, before getting up. As he walked by, Jay moved his feet in the way, tripping the man causing the two to immediately start slap boxing.

Jahseh grabbed a towel he was about to put in his suitcase and quickly twisted it, before snapping it, sending it to the exposed calves on Jay and Nick.

"Fuck!" Jay yelped as he grabbed his leg and fell back, damn near hitting his head against the wall and giving himself a concussion, while Nick crashed into the nearby desk, howling in pain.

"Stop playin' around and get y'all asses to packin'! Get niggers!"

"Sorry Massa!" Jay went to bow his head, in a faux apology and they all snickered laughing at him.

~

The annoying chime of his alarm woke Kentrell up, and he sighed, rolling his eyes. He had already packed before hand, so all he had to do was get himself ready. It didn't mean he wasn't going to complain though, he was still tired as hell. He nudged Tay, who was currently spooning him, to wake up. All he got was a grunt in reply.